3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 30.12.20 01:32 am

Gnus and brahmin steak (Fallout 4)

In general, I have such an extraordinary problem. I didn't notice this before, when it appeared I don't know. So, I eat a gnus or brahmin steak and after 10 seconds the game crashes. At first I racked my head from what these flights were, but then I noticed that they were after eating these two steaks. There are no problems with other food. This is precisely related to these two steaks. How can I fix this? Do not give advice like "Just don't eat them", I play on survival, I am sorely lacking stimulants, I only save myself with food. Even a hawka like a wild mutafruit is in my price. I cook any meat that I find and the steaks restore healthily. So I would not want to just score on these steaks. Tell me how to cure these crashes who knows. I have no mods installed. Licking game in incentive
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 30.12.20

forkiller wrote:
I have no mods installed. Playing litsuha in incentive
Then it's quite simple, check the cache in incentive, even before that, you can try some old save game and see if there will be such a bug.

f
forkiller 30.12.20

saa0891
Damn I'm even and forgot to try to check the integrity of the cache. I'll do it right now. Old saves tried loading the same problem. Only earlier this was not the case. Maybe after the last patch it started, I don't know
UPD: Checking the cache did not help

B
Bard Buttercup 30.12.20

forkiller
Does it fly out only on steaks or on raw meat too? If you can't solve the problem so fundamentally, pump the reduction of radiation from eating raw food and hawai raw meat. In my opinion, if I'm not mistaken, it can be pumped in so that it does not irradiate at all. Or maybe I'm wrong, maybe just "decrease". Look there in pip battle

A
Aenmutus 30.12.20

This is most likely due to the effects of this food.

D
Direm 30.12.20

Reinstall the game (no save will remain)

I
Ivanych 30.12.20

forkiller
Maybe the steaks are not fresh, eh?

J
John Hawkins 30.12.20

Aenmutus
Agree with you colleague - it's most likely a VIDEO display of these effects on the Pip-Boy monitor. This is most likely due to the mods on the menu, and writing them on the display.