3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexAvP 30.12.20 01:32 am

Quest game cats and wolves patch 1.10 bug (the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People need help. In the quest "Games of cats and wolves" a bug appeared with this patch: when you are looking for a girl, you first need to take her doll. But when you click "Look around", the doll disappears. The scripts do not work and ... that's it, the quest hangs. If anyone came across, help. Reboots from early save files do not help. If only somehow through the console ...
18 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 30.12.20

AlexAvP
I have a bug there too, the boss didn't want to fight with me. Let's wait for the patch

S
SecondMate 30.12.20

Gutsz
boss?

G
Gutsz 30.12.20

SecondMate
Cat School Witcher

d
dimakozhanov 30.12.20

At 1.10 I have all the rules with this quest, and in general I have not met any problems yet, everything works as it should.

S
SecondMate 30.12.20

Gutsz
I didn't kill him. I understood and forgave. It seems to me that there is simply no need to kill him.

G
Gutsz 30.12.20

SecondMate
On the one hand, yes, but on the other, he cut out a bunch of innocent inhabitants (women, children, DOG)

S
SmILe0nly 30.12.20

Similar problem, does anyone know the ID of this doll?

G
Grandfather MastDai 30.12.20

SmILe0nly
It seems like you can talk to a girl without a doll, with the help of Axia.

E
Esthetix 30.12.20

passed this quest calmly, kakraz started the game from scratch on patch 1.10 and there was no such bug

E
Esthetix 30.12.20

ZorbaBudda is
not like, but 100% if Axii is pumped. At least up to 1 lvl for the moym.

i
icebear2 30.12.20

I also went through the quest normally without bugs.

S
SmILe0nly 30.12.20

There is
no ZorbaBudda , there is how I get out of the barn, I look with the help of a witcher's instinct, in theory, the script should work, and the loot window will be displayed where the doll lies, since I can't follow the trail, so I can't come where the girl is, then I mean, it's not there at all, I think to solve the problem by adding a doll through the console, but I don't know the ID.
Something like this.

E
Esthetix 30.12.20

SmILe0nly
First, you have to go into the house and only then a script with a cut scene of a flickering shadow will appear, after which a doll appears. but not that you just left the hangar and immediately bang the doll, from memory, go from the hangar to the opposite house and enter it

G
Grandfather MastDai 30.12.20

SmILe0nly
I have a script with a girl who ran through, it started already after examining the barn, when I examined the corpse in the hut, the witcher's vision has nothing to do with the script. And then I already found a doll, but you don't have to pick it up, it is needed only if Axiy is not pumped. Although I passed the game twice and did not have this bug, I gave the doll both times.
Py. Sy. Take a closer look at the village, maybe you missed something, but the script doesn't work. And adding a doll via the console will hardly help you.

A
Amnepox 30.12.20

in 1.11 this bug was fixed

S
SmILe0nly 30.12.20

ZorbaBudda
Thanks, I'll try.

l
loxless 30.12.20

No. Not fixed in 1.11 Unless starting from the beginning. But already a little tired of pumping the witcher. If the saves are incompatible, then it should have been told to the developers. And if they are compatible but with glitches, then they need to take their hands out of the ass.

b
balamuttt77 30.12.20

The last patch is worth it, I replay it a second time. The doll disappears, the axiy is pumped to the maximum. Traces do not appear, so does the girl.

Svetoslav wrote:
And then he already found a doll, but you don't have to pick it up, you only need it if Axiy is not pumped
Well, how can you be in yours further? ))