3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FlyMetoTheMoon 30.12.20 01:32 am

Problems with full screen mode. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

So I bought myself a gaming laptop, Lenova Y700 amd Windows10, and decided to play Skyrim, at first there was a problem with launching the game, which after several hours of pain I successfully solved, I thought I’d finally play it, but the game didn’t start in full-screen mode, I climbed Google inside and out completed everything that was offered (change of compatibility and everything related to Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs) I also hasten to inform you that there are no mods, the game has only 3DLC on board, and it is also licensed.
11 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild rider 30.12.20

Most of our forums have walkthroughs, technical issues or gameplay subforums: don't ignore them when posting.

F
FlyMetoTheMoon 30.12.20

F
FlyMetoTheMoon 30.12.20

Wild Rider
sorry first time on your forum

A
Alexandrovitch 30.12.20

I don't even know how to help you. And try, play this way

S
Stig30rus 30.12.20

tried to change here?

Z
Zefos 30.12.20

FlyMetoTheMoon Is the
launcher (SkyrimLauncher.exe) blocked or those settings do not work?
The screen looks like you have a resolution of 800x600

F
FlyMetoTheMoon 30.12.20

Zefos
settings that I expose in the launcher do not work, and in what sense is it blocked?
Stig30rus
tried it did not help

D
Darkman1701 30.12.20

FlyMetoTheMoon
try to put the compatibility of the game in its native Windows, on Windows XP it often helped with old games.

F
FlyMetoTheMoon 30.12.20

Darkman1701
also tried

Z
Zefos 30.12.20

FlyMetoTheMoon
If some files (.ini) are read-only, then the launcher may be blocked.
And what is there for the inscription in the window on the screen? (new version available for download)
I would start by reinstalling the firewood on the video card, DirectX 9.0c and microsoft visual c ++ redistr
In addition to the compatibility mode, running as administrator also helps.

F
FlyMetoTheMoon 30.12.20

Zefos,
I updated the firewood, that inscription on the screen on the English forum was offered to put a program that is allowed to work in the game with graphics.