3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dart_Lord 01.01.21 04:15 am

Poor draw range (Fallout 4)

Textures and shadows are poorly drawn, especially noticeable on the rotorcraft, you get the feeling that around you a square of 50x50 meters under which textures are immersed, then only as you approach. GTX 1660 ti
max-q, i5-9300h, SSD with 1500 mb / s read speed 40-70% load on percent / vidyuhu, how to fix it, who knows?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 01.01.21

perhaps in old themes there is how to increase the range of loading lods. you may need to edit the config file for this.

l
longerr2007 01.01.21

Dart_Lord
In the settings, move the sliders to the right until they stop. On my bucket, these are the settings.

D
Dart_Lord 05.01.21

In the settings, everything is at maximum and on the ground everything is normally visible, but from the rotary wheel you can see how, as you get closer, the landscape becomes overgrown with details, additional textures, shadows appear in stages, and the game takes on a normal look at some distance. So the whole flight is very annoying.

d
darkpromo 05.01.21

Dart_Lord
Put the mod on highres lodes + you can also increase the drawing distance through the config to more than in the launcher

D
Dart_Lord 05.01.21

Here I took a segment