3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Altered 01.01.21 04:15 am

Will there be a big difference in picture quality on a UHD i FHD monitor?

Will there be a big difference in picture quality on UHD (4k) and FHD (2k) monitors if the game is set to FHD in the graphics settings? That is, the difference in the picture with the same graphics settings at 1080, but with different 4k and fullHD monitors. Thank you
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 01.01.21

Altered
told me that on a 4k monica of 27 or 32 inches I definitely don't understand, when switching to full hd, somehow the pixels are evenly divided and the picture is usually normal, but 2k at 1080p is already soapy

A
Altered 05.01.21

Well, I have a laptop of 15.6 inches, now it is full HD, but I'm thinking, maybe the next one can take ultraHD or not. ... ...
Happy birthday, by the way, the playground was highlighted :)

S
Setesh 05.01.21

Altered
What is a monitor for? If for games, then 4k should be taken only if you have a top view, and even then if you are satisfied with medium or high settings. If you want to watch the video, then it's definitely worth it.

A
Altered 05.01.21

Setesh
Yes, the fact of the matter is that I will not take the top vidyahu (3060), I plan to play full hd, and the question was whether there would be a big difference between ultra xd and full xd monitors in the quality of the picture, if the game will be full hd anyway settings. I hope it's clear :)

P
Protocol10 05.01.21

Setesh
If for games, then 4k should be taken only with a top vidyahu, and even then if you are satisfied with medium or high settings.

Not necessary. You can take a 4k monitor calmly with an average vidyahy. There is dlss, there are scaling functions. There are a lot of games that are not entirely new or not very demanding, which will go with a whistle in 4k. Moreover, it is stupid to take a monitor less than 4k. Monique should be taken with a reserve for the future, because the monitor changes less often than the video card.

S
Setesh 05.01.21

Protocol10
Well, I have a 2070Super, and it's stupid to take a 4k monitor for it, because at maximum speed I still won't play with normal FPS on such a monitor, in a couple of years I plan to take the 4000th series, something from the top, that's when the monitor is like this take

S
Setesh 05.01.21

Altered will
definitely make a difference

L
Len4ik00N 05.01.21

Altered
Altered wrote:
will there be a big difference between ultra xd and full xd monitors in picture quality, if the game is already on full hd settings? The
question is too general, plus there are many subjective points in it, but there will definitely be a difference. If there is an electronics store in your city where you can look at different monitors or TVs live, then it is better to go there personally and compare the image quality.

w
w2k 05.01.21

Altered wrote:
in the graphics settings the game will be in FHD
Why in the graphics settings the game will be in FHD? What kind of masochism? In the settings I put 8K in games until 2017 while the vidyakha pulls.
And yes - there will be a big difference in picture quality.

Altered wrote:
FHD (2k)
AND FHD is not 2K

r
rafikrasta 05.01.21

4k only for 4 k I have soap even at 1440 or have two monitors one hd the other 4 k

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

thinks the answer to this question depends on the monitor itself to
me, so on a 1080p TV at 900p it is not particularly distinguishable and the ladders are removed, but there is a bad matrix because the non-disconnectable sharpen is poor.
another thing is that the detailing of games is more likely to go to 4k I don't know when it will come and whether it will come in this generation - which means that full HD simply will not have high detailing of small details in games (if the games do not start using conservative rasterization for objects) but so far in practice such games as it is not really.
so I potentially see no problems in a normal full rgb 4k monitor and its 1080p use. if there is a choice between full cd and 4k, the choice is unambiguous, but if there is already a normal monitor with normal color rendering, then buying 4k without then buying without top pitch and maintaining the pitch in such a state is not yet very clear why.

13VoRoN37 TV 29.01.21

Setesh
well, kanesh, under this plug 2k edge. I myself am sitting on this at 1440p, 144 Hz were useful only in competition. games.