3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
a2plug 01.01.21 04:15 am

Resource Discovery (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Hi friends, a question from a newbie. Enabled Detect 1 and 2 in special abilities. I want to distribute resources to CTs to search for new items, but all CTs have only option # 2, that is, by distributing resources I get Detection 2, help in finding opponents, tell me how and where you can get Detection 1, what should I do?
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 01.01.21

a2plug wrote:
... I want to distribute resources on CT to find new items ... what should I do?
I don't know how it is now (the last time I played was somewhere at the end of September), but earlier it was like this - I bring supplies to the bots to my point, the "Detection" of objects turns on. But it seems not everywhere, but not far from this point (I'm not sure if anyone knows more precisely, correct it) - when you run, the contours of everything from which you can collect (boxes, etc.) are highlighted in yellow-orange. The glow is not very strong, it is noticeable when you are relatively close, but it can also be seen through walls. After some time, the "backlight" disappears. Whether the supplies are running out at the point, or just in time - I have no idea (did not check).

_
_iSTALKER_ 01.01.21

a2plug
This is more of a visual / text bug. In fact, both detections work, both enemies and objects.

Spoiler