3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vs1605 01.01.21 04:15 am

Bug with things (Cyberpunk 2077)

Has anyone had a problem with the exclamation mark icon on the item icon (if this icon is present, the eject and parsing commands do not work), and how did you fix it? The problem is not solved by improving or grading the item to rarity.
10 Comments
Sort by:
W
Waffen 01.01.21

Vs1605
It somehow fixed itself for me. And quite quickly. I could not throw / disassemble the legendary cannon. I didn't do anything specifically for this.

B
BlackTigerTK 01.01.21

Vs1605
This is not a bug. This is a designation that this item is quest. And therefore it cannot be thrown / disassembled.

S
Spiritandi 01.01.21

I've crafted a bunch of Johnny's things, and you can't delete them. Now I'm on the verge of an advantage, what to do xs.

S
SnakeRman 01.01.21

BlackTigerTK
I got a bug with a Panama sniper, now I have a blue and a gold one, I carry with me.

Z
Zh1VaGo 01.01.21

Spiritandi
Didn't solve the problem? Same. I tried to craft the maximum slots for mods, while crafting a huge amount of gear fell into the inventory. And I didn't even pay attention to it.

S
SergeiEgorov 01.01.21

the game is one big bug, you better remove this garbage, do not suffer

B
BlackTigerTK 01.01.21

Spiritandi
Zh1VaGo
The nexus has a save editor. There is an item to remove the quest mark from all things. Haven't tried it yet.
SnakeRman wrote:
I have bugged a Panaman sniper, now I have a blue and a gold one, I carry it with me.
Ugh, ugh, ugh, I haven't had such a bug with any weapon. After the upgrade, the lower-ranked item disappeared. And the sniper itself does not have a quest item icon.

Y
Youxyxol 01.01.21

BlackTigerTK wrote: Have
n't tried it yet.
Everything is working. Only there is not the editor itself, but the tutorial. The editor is on github, the link is there.

B
BlackTigerTK 01.01.21

Vyxyxol
In the files section on the nexus, you can also download this editor.

Y
Youxyxol 01.01.21

BlackTigerTK
Yes, that's right, I didn't notice.