3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrei 01.01.21 04:15 am

Where is that damn bone gnaw bow? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

I can’t find this damn bow has already climbed all the burial caves ... I don’t know where it could have been hidden
Tell me pliz
25 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pro_X 01.01.21

From the camp, go north, when you reach the lake, turn right, you will see a stone pyramid (three flat stones lie on top of each other) -approach it. From this pyramid go strictly to the north, after a while you will find the entrance to the cave. In it, at the very end, there is a bow!

V
Verjil 01.01.21

Andrey, there are also more severe cases.

P
Pioner 01.01.21

The bow does not just lie there, you need to soak one ghost, he has a bow

M
Mitzar 01.01.21

Burial of Urshilaki (also known as Astral Burial) => Ceramic Burial => Burial of Laterus => Beautiful Burial => you go all the way, you come across a small wall in the middle of a small hall, behind it is the ghost of Sul-Senipula. The ghost attacks and after his heroic death the bow of the "spinogryz" remains :)

k
kama 01.01.21

Please tell me who trains accuracy up to 100 !!!

k
kama 01.01.21

is there anyone on the forum ??

k
kama 01.01.21

ANSWER !!!!! I urgently need it !!!!

D
Dairel 01.01.21

2KAMA - don't do that anymore plzzzz! =)) and so they will answer ... in what thread one topic !!

M
Mitzar 01.01.21

2 KAMA,
if Nme does not change my sclerosis, then in Falasmarion, which is southeast of Camp Urshilaki.

I
Invider 01.01.21

And if I summoned a dremora, and he soaked the spirit of Sentipole and for some reason there was no body left ... Even the "enchanted ring" does not find what to do?

M
Mitzar 01.01.21

Try to replay this moment and slap the spirit yourself. But I think that regardless of the culprit of the death, there should be a bow in the remains. :)

k
kama 01.01.21

People, help !!! Where they teach blackout up to 100 !!! Pliz ...

N
Nagash 01.01.21

Indoranion Fortress (north of Tel Arun).
Teacher's name - Quarwynn (aggressive - does not want to teach without pacification)

I
Invider 01.01.21

I'm talking about Bonechewer again. In order for me to replay the murder of the spirit, I have to start over: there are no saves left. This is probably a glitch, of which there are many.

D
Dairel 01.01.21

it's pretty dark there, and only a heap of ashes remains of the ghosts)) try to look more carefully) I didn't see it right away either)))

N
Naitman 01.01.21

Invider bonebiter_bow_unique I'll try to read it, I also found it earlier and threw it out or sold it. I have to cheat, I hope you know what to do with what I wrote to you.

I
Invider 01.01.21

And who gives the cuirass the bones of the dragon? Who teaches any school of magic to 100? Where exactly is a trader crab with 10,000 septims sitting? )

D
Dairel 01.01.21

breastplate in a grotto southwest to Ebengard, see the list of teachers in another topic, and the Crab on the islands near Ball Fell, east of the Dwemer Mzanch))

I
Invider 01.01.21

dairel, I was looking for an enchanted one with a lantern and a torch, so it remains to cheat.

I
Invider 01.01.21

Thank you humbly