3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ganjin 01.01.21 04:18 am

Caches and sleep. (Cyberpunk 2077)

Should caches be pooled? There is a common cache in the cars. There are a couple of things in the first apartment, but they are not in the car and vice versa, and the tent in the Adekaldo clan is empty, i.e. there are no things from the first apartment, nor from cars. The motorcycle is also empty and appears to be separate. Is that how it should be?
I can also sleep only in the first apartment. I go to the bed in Adekaldo or at Rivera's house and nothing happens.
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
SnakeRman 01.01.21

ganjin
Also "noticed" that the trunk and, conventionally, the apartment are two different "suitcases". However, at the very beginning, it seemed, it was said that you call a wheelbarrow and there is your cache. I thought it was a shared stash. Apparently not.

Y
Youxyxol 01.01.21

ganjin
All caches are separated, there are no common ones.

B
BlackTigerTK 01.01.21

Motorcycles also have their own separate cache. Moreover, it is quite small. In any case, a heavy mark does not fit into it. Which, in general, is logical :-)
Youxyxol wrote:
All caches are separated, there are no common ones.
Not certainly in that way. The hiding place in cars, where it is, is common. I have not tested it with motorcycles. The caches in V's apartment and in the nomad camp are separate and not related to caches in transport.