3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werewolf1986 01.01.21 04:18 am

Bar: \ "The Legend of Night City \". (Cyberpunk 2077)

Dedicated to Jackie Wells, Haywood's proud son, an excellent mercenary and good friend. Write how you like the character of Jackie Wells and the game in general. Here you can write about the game Cyberpunk 2077 and, in general, about the genre of Cyberpunk movies, games, etc. etc. Within the site rules.
6 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 01.01.21

d
dilat 01.01.21

Werewolf1986
Didn't like the character at all

Y
Youxyxol 07.01.21

Werewolf1986
It's like an adult, write this vyser in a personal, and immediately throw it into an emergency. Illiterate hamlo. Peshy ischo, I'm waiting. xD

R
Radamel Falcao 07.01.21

Vyxyxol
Ahahah. You tore it with one picture))

R
Radamel Falcao 07.01.21

Werewolf1986
What should you write about Jackie? That with him you go through the prologue and a couple of missions after, and that's all. A huge chunk of the story with him dropped out of the game in the form of a cutscene between the prologue and the mission with the scavengers. If you are attached to him - my condolences to you.
Cyberpunk has already been said.

W
Waffen 07.01.21

Jackie "works" well after the prologue. When you come to his mother and chat with his friends and girlfriend. As for the secondary quests, I really like the idea when the characters call and offer a new quest chain. Moreover, this can be repeated 3-4 times. And the quests do not lose their quality. And we are talking not only about Panam, but for example About a police detective, I immediately remember how in the same Kingdom Come Deliverance relations with Teresa and father Boguta were cut off ...