3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antimandalajnah 01.01.21 04:22 am

How do I take a screenshot using nVidia Ansel? (Cyberpunk 2077)

For some reason, the screenshots function does not work through the nVidia 460.89 (Ansel) driver. Although the video writes fine.
The built-in photo mode is not always suitable for use.
There is a solution?
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cyberpunk3077 01.01.21

There are 2 solutions to bandik and reshade, both fps do not eat

L
Lydia Ch 01.01.21

Cyberpunk3077
He probably wanted super resolution.

C
Cyberpunk3077 01.01.21

Lydia H
They will capture the screen what's the difference what the resolution is if the game is on the direct, they catch frames from there.

s
saa0891 01.01.21

Antimandalajnah
You can just take screenshots, either stupidly using ShadowPlay (assign any convenient button) or via altF2 (though the free camera is blocked there, as I understand this is what you need) Nvidia Ansel does not bring in all games.

Projects even photo mode could not be done normally, because. when activated, it turns out not the real pose of the GG, but is reset to the default one, so the loan was to do such stupidity.

A
Antimandalajnah 01.01.21

saa0891
Screenshots are not taken in ShadowPlay. The video is written, but there are no screenshots. It works in other games (like rdr2).
The photo mode is really some kind of limited. :(

s
saa0891 01.01.21

Antimandalajnah
That's just in ShadowPlay screenshots are not taken.

Well, this is exactly what you have a problem, I always use ShadowPlay and make screenshots.

A
Antimandalajnah 01.01.21

saa0891
And what is your configured key combination for the screenshot?

s
saa0891 01.01.21

Antimandalajnah
I have made an additional button on the mouse (it was a very long time ago I put it on shift), and there is not necessarily a key combination, you can assign any key.