3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
statickable 01.01.21 04:22 am

Diplomatic immunity bug (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

There are actually no items in the chest -_-
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
TruLegenD 01.01.21

yeah the same garbage gave the sword no things ... but I went through using a little trick ... 1 guard with the kill command in the console kill and take the weapon further chop everyone)

s
statickable 01.01.21

yes I fried three of them xD

s
statickable 01.01.21

a little more off topic) tell me how or with the help of what to use spells in 2 hands, or to do the opposite to the fluff in the left, and the spell in the right?

D
DimSKnZ 01.01.21

Select a spell with the right mouse button, put on your left hand, and fire with both hands

K
Kryos 01.01.21

TruLegenD so and so things are lost :(

D
Danzo 01.01.21

statickable, one of the ways: put on a one-handed cannon, remove it, now the right hand is free, when choosing a spell, he will "put on" his right hand.

B
BULDOGING 01.01.21

HELPPPPP

I have a problem in the " Cornered Rat" quest: Dolphin does not give this quest at all. I went up to her, and in her dialogue menu there were only questions about Blades, Dragonborn and Thalmor .. I ran from her to Brynjolf, and from him to Esbern, and so on in a circle. Completed the previous quest. What to do?

B
Brocken_Pain 01.01.21

I have a problem too. In general, I complete the quest "Diplomatic Immunity" and during the quest I find information about the return of dragons, but I found it before I was told about the quest. Because of this, I cannot continue the quest. I wanted to throw this piece of paper away and pick it up again, but I can't do that, because the quest items cannot be thrown away. What to do?