3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 01.01.21 04:22 am

Who are the Masons and why?) (Diablo 2)

Please tell us who are the Masons and what do they want?)

And why collect Soj, Zod on non-ladder?)
54 Comments
Sort by:
r
rambler87 01.01.21

RomanDII
Well, does non-ladder affect non-palms when using soj and zod or not?

This is the second of the few topics, probably here, what all the discussions boil down to?

p
passed 01.01.21

To crush with a mass, obviously.
rambler87 wrote:
non-ladder affects non-non-non-non-non-non-non-ladder
But this is something the players should find out for themselves.

R
RomanDII 01.01.21

ahh, I didn't think there was a connection)
I thought about "gold" wasted away)

T
T-fox 01.01.21

RomanDII
It would be better to ask the question "who are the Illuminati and what are they doing with the servo." I personally don’t know Masons, but maybe one of the former Pied Decembrists will tell you.

C
Carpet 01.01.21

Freemasons are a secret community of players, called upon to buy cheaply from ordinary players the most powerful and extremely rarely dropped Zod rune, so that these ordinary players do not have the equally powerful "Breath of Death" runword in order to emphasize the elitism of this rune word. They also understand that EU-sorceresses are the strongest assembly, and the rarest unique Jordan Stones rings incredibly strengthen them, so they are also bought.

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.01.21

These are the guys who want everyone to crawl, and the Mosons spit on them. Why do you ask? And for fun!

O
Obsessed 01.01.21

T-Fox, there are no mASSons, but I know one Illuminati! XDD

r
rambler87 01.01.21

passed
Only some players will have such an opportunity))))

r
rambler87 01.01.21

T-Fox
What is a Decembrist PG? How it was?

r
rambler87 01.01.21

I'm still waiting for the zod to fall to me - it turns out that this is the only way to find out the existence of masons: only when zod falls out - does the Mason come to you?

C
Carpet 01.01.21

rambler87
Yes, right in the game as Tyrael descend to you.

r
rambler87 01.01.21

Carpet
So I imagine it! And openly I must make an offer that cannot be refused) well, or like in Skyrim with the dark brotherhood)))

O
Obsessed 01.01.21

rambler87, yeah, and says: "- Fool! You just decided the fate of this server!". well, further in the text

R
RomanDII 01.01.21

Thank you carpet for the detailed answer, but why should you collect this on non-ladder?))

There is even an exchange rate with a ladder)

W
Wuhaniel Archangel 11.01.21

The Mansons, Illuminati, Zionists and Reptilians collect zods and soji, chams because by selling them to Akara, you can summon Moshiach (uber clone dyablo) from which matza (anihilus) falls. And then with the help of this matzo they bargain from stupid goyim (all those who are not Masons) shekels (runes)

R
RomanDII 11.01.21

Wuhaniel Archangel
To collect soji, zod and cham again to summon a clone to knock out annihilus to sell it for runes in the house that Blizzie built

O
Obsessed 11.01.21

RomanDII, in the context of Masons, the last word should not be "Blizzie" ;-)

S
Sweety_Mustard 11.01.21

Obsessed
and who is peisy #? ; D

W
Wuhaniel Archangel 11.01.21

Obsessed
Not close, but Yahweh ☝️

O
Obsessed 11.01.21

Wuhaniil Archangel, yeah .. Firkahwe; D