3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 01.01.21 04:25 am

developed removed denuva (Death Stranding)

in this regard, 2 cracks of the latest version 1.06 appeared, the crack code shows in the menu 1.06, while ali shows for some reason 1.05, although the game is version 1.06, who has how?
9 Comments
Sort by:
n
nuka 12.01.21

SkyraX
is a glitch. I have ALI213 and Codex writes version 1.06 correctly. There is CPY on version 1.06

n
nuka 12.01.21

SkyraX
your game is okay? Can you help? I need to take my save and run and run a little to the base and save and throw this save to me. https://vk.com/docs
tablet ALI213 throw save C: Users admin AppData Local KojimaProductions DeathStranding

how to delete old save?

S
SkyraX 15.01.21

well,
if the crack is replaced correctly, then ali the version will be shown as 1.05, and the code as 1.06, and CPY did not break version 1.06, only 1.02, you have some kind of mess

n
nuka 15.01.21

SkyraX
https://z2.torrentx.one/load/pc_games/action/death_stranding_2020/2-1-0-92735 look it is written or understandable in the description 1.06 CPY RePack from xatab tomorrow I will download and see. When installing the ALI213 tablet and any other tablet . you need to copy the pill and drop it into the game folder and press replace. you can do it wrong. CPY and ALI213 are saved C: Users admin AppData Local KojimaProductions DeathStranding 68157440 then everything works for me correctly. What difference does it make which version the game displays?

S
SkyraX 15.01.21

Nuka
I xs Th this for the left sites and torrents for downloads, I download on trusted resources. I say again - Ali tablet is only version 1.05, codex 1.06 (in fact the same), and both versions have a small exe file, because the denuva is officially removed, and the CPY version is only 1.02 with a huge exe file, because there is a denuva with a bypass , but the fact that on some torrent it shows some kind of super repack xatab mega torrent v1.99 cpy codex ali 5in1 this does not mean that everything is correct there

n
nuka 15.01.21

a good site here everything is there and without viruses, while everything is done conveniently. this is not a super repack xatab mega torrent, but a regular repack xatab and the rest. I download everything from it. just made a mistake in the name of the game. give a link to your verified site. repack xatab is worth the code. I lost half a day more than 1 errors and freezes

S
SkyraX 29.01.21

it is forbidden
to give links here

n
nuka 29.01.21

SkyraX came
in a personal. Links are forbidden why? I left a link and no one said anything to me did not write did not issue a ban

S
Starkin 09.03.21

nuka
Every five minutes I notice a drop in FPS for 15 seconds version 1.02 pirate .. the hardware does not heat up .. the firewood is new .. maybe authentication from Denuvo is in progress since this version, as you know, bypasses the protection itself without a cutout .. who encountered and how to solve ! Thank you in advance .. I haven’t played it for a long time .. not long ago I sat down at the keyboard and then this .. and before that it was not .. I was in shock!