3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iemetus 01.01.21 04:25 am

Fixers (Cyberpunk 2077)

Does anyone understand why the fixers are displayed on the map?
13 Comments
Sort by:
e
ej1k0r 01.01.21

In order to be able to talk with them not on the phone, but, as it were, in person.
I think initially they gave assignments personally, but then they removed it

S
SnakeRman 01.01.21

Iemetus By going
to some you can get a couple of "bedtime stories". They say it was better before, and so on. There is no practical benefit, it seems.

S
Spiny 01.01.21

There is no sense at all from fixers in the game. They can be ignored, but according to the plot, they are not really needed. These are the things that scare me more in cyberpunk, not 1,000,000 bugs. Bugs will be fixed, but to supplement the city by somehow reviving it, to make more useful fixers. Although what can you do with fixers? The plot has already been written and the plot ignores them.

w
wintermute322 05.01.21

Spiny
in a plot interaction with four fixers, lol.

T
TheNikolay00 12.01.21

wintermute322
So what? It deliberately goes along a trodden path from which you cannot turn. Also, all quests where there are 2 sides besides V end the same way, you throw one of the two, or one of these two is cheating you, there is no other way. Such great variability

A
Angelica04 08.02.21

wintermute322
on the phone, live only with the beast and then only for the plot.

w
wintermute322 08.02.21

Angelica04
do you know that wakako fixer? plus a couple more must be personally met.

A
Angelica04 08.02.21

wintermute322
ok Wakako is also only a plot when you and a Japanese come to her + about the plot order (the one that Jackie had). Name at least one quest where you must meet personally with wakaka, padwe, and others? I played the game twice 250 hours. I can say for sure that apart from the plot (a quest with the Panamas, a hike with a Japanese to Wakako, paying for the first order and Johnny's personal quest line with Bestia), there is no need to meet them personally. All orders are carried out as follows. you run to the question at 50-60 meters, the fixer calls a short conversation + a letter, you order a new thank you call and a reward. in part of quests, the fixer sends a car to take the body or the rescued person. And sometimes you have to run into the mail bin to get a prize (felspalm is such nonsense) or to throw an object there. on general topics you can chat with them live and by phone. The only quest that requires personal communication is the end of the hunt for cyberpsychopaths. And that's all. Taking a smart gun to a fixer is not an order, but a side quest. I don't count it.

w
wintermute322 08.02.21

Angelica04
that in the message:
wintermute322 wrote:
Spiny
in the plot interaction with four fixers, lol.
made you think I'm not talking about the plot?

A
Angelica04 08.02.21

wintermute322
for especially brilliant Beast is a woman in the number of one, Wakako is a woman in the number of one. The million dollar question is where are the interactions with two more? Where does the number 4 come from?

w
wintermute322 08.02.21

Angelica04
Sebastian Ibarra, aka Padre
Dakota Smith, you need to bring her sister to her live, not a plot, but still.
I also counted Mister Hands, because you need to contact him several times yourself, he leads to the Voodooists.
Well, along with Bestia, Wakako and fucking Kirk, more than four have already been released. Let's stop clinging to words?
UPD how could I forget about Dexter DeShone? Fixer? Yes. In the plot? Yes.
You can't see the big league, chick.

A
Angelica04 08.02.21

wintermute322
it was originally about live communication this time so minus Mr. Hands. And about their influence as fixers on quests, these are two. And Padre does not have a single quest that is not story-driven, not simple, where the hero communicates with him ON CASE (emphasize) as a fixer. A funeral, you think it’s like that. He is there not as a fixer, but as a friend of Jackie, even condemns V if you ask how things are in his city. Similarly, in the bandit prologue, V just gave a lift, and there are three prologues (in the other two it is not at all), I generally went through them for the sake of interest to feel the options, and finally settled on the corpse. Dexter- here and tupanula forgot. Dakota there the technique asked to bring and the only additional quest where there is live communication with the fixer. He calls everyone in a row sisters-brothers. The heroine too. Ok, let there be 3 in the plot and the only one in the additional quest so that. Resolved the dispute. like.

w
wintermute322 08.02.21

Angelica04
Quests do not mean quests, communication is not communication, oh fsё.
Chica, you tired me.