3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayCall 01.01.21 04:25 am

Doesn't load the processor (Cyberpunk 2077)

does not load the processor, the video card is loaded by the game 100%, and the processor is 23-28%, is this the hands of developers or the game is practically independent of the processor? i5 10600K
22 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grimganga 11.01.21

soblod Many on the forum had this problem and it was solved like this.
After 2 hours .....
Everything fell into place. The Cyberpunk game has a problem with SMT (AMD multi-thread), the game is hammered into the physical core, so many CPUs work at 40-50%. They released patch 1.0.5 on the 13th, which was supposed to solve the problem, well, it was solved only for 4 and 6 core processors, not for everyone, but for someone it became even worse + the younger Intel began to fly off. AMD representatives told xs what to do with this and went to NG, which by the way explains the problems on consoles.

Look for "AMD PERFORMANCE FIX" on the nexus, I did not find this in our files.

P
Palych Rocks 11.01.21

I set myself a resolution of 1440p, everything is at a minimum, DLSS is in ultra-performance and the percentage is loaded up to 85%, the vidyah is underloaded, but the fps is from 90 to 115 in open spaces and in closed spaces it can be 130-140, game version 1.06. At ultra settings in 4k with DLSS, the focus is on the card, then it's time to upgrade