3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Walrus-X 29.10.19 03:33 am

Patch 1.9 optimization (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Tell me, promised a significant increase in FPS, is the place to be? In the Internet, something not found a version comparison before and after, in terms of the number of K\s
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
DzoT64 29.10.19

What's your iron?

W
Walrus-X 29.10.19

DzoT64
RTX 2080 Geforce 2 Ti SLI in conjunction with the Intel Core i9 Extreme Edition.

Z
Zh1VaGo 29.10.19

Walrus-X
Damn, I also have this problem. 2 titanium p, 100 gigs operatives and titripur on 32 cores, but then podpisyvaet, although in minecraft, everything is fine. What the problem might be?

W
Walrus-X 29.10.19

Zh1VaGo
I have problems with iron in games no. The question was completely different and simple as a penny. Whether there was a significant increase (15-20FPS) on medium systems, which was promised by the developers.

W
Walrus-X 29.10.19

Zh1VaGo
A game I didn't even start never (waiting for Royal Edition), so to compare before and after can't.

d
dayte vstavit pyat kopeek 29.10.19

The nobles deign pontovatsya(well if it is true, if not generally pichal. PY.Sy.Blah, XS worse.). I have 100500 fps, but as there are people, brought up optimization? Here monkey as though to live among them...

W
Walrus-X 29.10.19

let's insert five cents
What the hell kind of show-off? With a sense of humor really matter? If I had this build, I would like to ask questions. What's the point?

K
Krrrva 29.10.19

Even do not remember that promised a growth of 15-20 personnel. It seems to say that on high the game will look better on the ultra but performance will be better, as far as XS. In General, there is such a thing as an Optimized Graphic Presets, he has not yuzal, but on YouTube this mod show and praised the supposedly increases fps for 10 frames and thus improves the picture. The only negative, like the fact that grass will not holyhate

M
Mihail Golohvast 29.10.19

Walrus-X
if you read the patch note, I would have known that about the increase in fps was not a speech, it was written that they fixed the jumps APF has also improved the graphics on the ultra with the same stratum resources of a computer before, so they have improved the graphics on low settings with the same resources of the computer as before and little things, like the game on different settings looked better

W
Walrus-X 29.10.19

Michael Holocuast
But you can link to this patch note?

M
Mihail Golohvast 29.10.19

Walrus-X
look in the list on the game page

W
Walrus-X 29.10.19

Michael Holocuast
Thanks for the tip.
SpoilerOfficial information is from articles on the subject on the Internet. About the improved performance and true word. Bugs though it was removed from the game, I hope I don't have to spit when you start to learn the game.

D
Devil of PC game 29.10.19

I don't know how you got there where your devices, or games. I have і7 7700к without overclocking, 16 gig of Opera, and the usual gtx 1080, I was playing since the first patches in the 60-80 FPS. Th for Bret you are ..

A
Angry Cat 29.10.19

My performance pretty much went up. Was at a high of 50-55 frame, was on the same setting of 70-80.

S
SeanFein 29.10.19

Walrus-X
Why do you need this information? Well, that's true, why?

D
DemonXL1080 29.10.19

And I have the opposite, it was 60-70, and became 30-35...

S
Stroitel Administracii 29.10.19

growth of such a large no, but the graphics settings were felt well drawdown in cities less loading became less noticeable.

A
A B 29.10.19

After a long hiatus, the release of new DLC A Woman's Lot, started the game anew. What immediately caught my eye, on the highest setting and close to them, the graphics have become sharper. Optimization, a little better, but in fact it was not. FPS both jumped, and jumps periodically as the NPC appeared out of nowhere and appear to change clothes on the go will not go away. Drawing kind of happened. In short, it is difficult to say that the gameplay has improved a lot. Yes, the dog is some sort of stupid, like the command heel she needs to protect, but this is not happening. While forced to attack pseudo wolf, 3 times died. When the dog with the wolf grappled, archery didn't help. Two arrows at a dog in the wolf three, zero sense. Killed the wolf with an axe taken from the trunk of the house. So here goes...

S
SuperDoom 29.10.19

Walrus-X
DemonXL1080
Yes not a Fig( The same sucker remained in the plan column and terrible optimization. The campaign of this game need another patch three or four for normal playability! Kingdom Come Deliverance is one of the worst glyukanutaya games. She realized a good. I'm on the old patch with this optimization the Fig has managed to generate as much as 16 hours. Then scored and removed it, what is so tormented. Maybe in a year or two, and maybe fix the game and then you can already enjoy it, not to play a game. Like in a damp Beto version.

D
DemonXL1080 29.10.19

SnyperEl
So I say that I have become worse, 35 frames now, you're right, we still have patches and the patches for the game.