3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sakhnapas 01.01.21 04:45 am

Ultimate Team crashes (FIFA 14)

Hello everybody! yesterday I downloaded Fifa14 through Origin, started playing I created my own team in Ultimate Team, and at some point, I decided to play Ultimate Team at night, I pressed enter and it was written for me, it was loading, and it went, went, went for about 10 minutes , in the end it never loaded, this is the first time, well, I probably thought it was a problem, I decided to go in the same garbage in the morning, what should the guys do? friends work, for some reason I do not (the inscription is loading and that's it ((
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sakhnapas 01.01.21

Help please (

S
Sakhnapas 01.01.21

Forum shit can not even help!

z
zlyden_08 01.01.21

loading is in progress and then it says an error occurred, will you return to the fifa14 menu?

A
Alex1-Ander 01.01.21

Sakhnapas
because your problem is shit, and no one wants to get in here)))

S
Sakhnapas 01.01.21

zlyden_08
no, it just says the download is
in progress and nothing happens for 10 minutes left, I come and still unchanged, it is written that the download is in progress and the music is playing, even no error comes out (

S
Sakhnapas 01.01.21

Alex1-Ander
why shit? for the second day it doesn’t come in, and my friends come in, I don’t even know what to do the whole Internet reviewed ((

D
Dark_ArX 01.01.21

Do simple internet matches work? If not, then try to play around with antivirus, firewall and other blocking programs (perhaps some of this is blocking the access of fifa to the Internet). If simple internet matches work, then it is most likely some kind of FUT error. If so, try logging into FUT through the web app (to make sure your account isn't locked, etc.). If it comes in, write to tech support that you can't get out of FUT from FIFA, if not - to the same tech support about a non-working account.

S
Sakhnapas 01.01.21

Dark_ArX
Thank you! at least some good advice! Yes, simple internet matches work, I went to Fut via the Internet, everything works, I even bought a player) I wrote to those support, now I'm waiting for a response from them.

D
Dark_ArX 01.01.21

Sakhnapas
Since simple Internet matches work and through the web application all the rules, that is, the suspicion that you have some kind of update of the fifa. But before you try to reinstall it, wait for a response from the tech support. There people know differently more than I do)))

e
efimovich 01.01.21

What to do: I go in and the download is in progress, and then when it finishes it says: at the moment the EA servers are not available.

D
Dima Vantsyn 01.01.21

efimovich
Either you are not connected to these servers, or your internet is dibble

h
hitman999888 01.01.21

What to do: I log into Ultimate Team, the match starts and everything is black for me