3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 01.01.21 04:45 am

Few European and Russian servers, high ping (Battlefield 4)

The fact is that it is difficult to find Russian servers (there is one, but only there is one card). Now, when the new add-on has been distributed, the bulk strike, I cannot find a single European or Russian server, only American and Japanese. How to set it up correctly in the battlelog?
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roma Abdeev 01.01.21

Go to the filters, select in the region individually, the Filter settings by region window will appear, select Europe, then you mark which countries you need, that's all

M
MrWorld 01.01.21

Roma Abdeev
It's also worth it, I have a couple of Russian servers there and that's it

R
Roma Abdeev 01.01.21

MrWorld
I have a couple of dozen comes out, I don’t know what you have there

R
Roma Abdeev 01.01.21

MrWorld
check the filters, maybe you put something, because of this, some of the servers are filtered out by the filter

R
Roograx 01.01.21

There is such a "mistake" or something like that. In general, when I search for servers, it shows about 15 pieces (under my settings). Sometimes when you update servers, half of them change, more servers are added, or old ones disappear. So I don't know exactly what it is, but it happens. Try looking for servers later.

M
MrWorld 01.01.21

Roma Abdeev
If it's not difficult, can you make a screen with your filters? I myself have been
suffering with this for a long time, I set filters in different ways, but nothing helped Quasar66
Yes, the same thing, but still there are 2-3 Russian servers, somewhere 5 European ones and that's all

R
Roma Abdeev 01.01.21

MrWorld
now finds about 25-30 servers on this filter, usually I only play on two or three which are in my favorites

R
Roma Abdeev 01.01.21

M
MrWorld 01.01.21

Roma Abdeev
Thank you very much

M
MrWorld 01.01.21

Roma Abdeev
Everything is working now) There are really enough servers, though at the moment there are not enough players