3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
max heat 7 01.01.21 04:45 am

An exemplary shooter? What is it like? (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

Guys, a small question to which I just can't find an adequate answer. If there are those who have come across a similar one and / or know the solution - tell me the solution, plz.
Actually: How to complete the "Exemplary Shooter" task? What weapon ?!

I can say with confidence that I shot one-shots more than 100 times with sniper rifles, but nevertheless the counter of this task froze at the number 28!
And one more nuance, I also hit exactly in the head and from other weapons, for example: from various shotguns there were definitely 30 times today.
Then I looked at the awards and nothing has changed, again 28.
So what is the correct way to act when performing this task? I don’t know. Google is silent, there is a lot of information on profile sites. Help out, brothers!
Thank you in advance.
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raptor227 01.01.21

max heat 7
This is one of my first achievements when playing as a sniper, I completed it quickly and I don't know what difficulties might arise there.
It says that you need to shoot "sniper shot", what does that mean? maybe you need a certain distance to count? this is still nonsense, there are other achievements there that are very difficult to accomplish.
It also happens that the achievement counter may not be counted if you left right in the middle of the battle or flew out, I had this very often, I had to wait for the very end of the round and then just leave

R
Raptor227 01.01.21

max heat 7
Cleared comments so that no one would see? well done, and it's good that you picked up the minuses, of course they are of little use, but with your character only they shine for you.