3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tibackdss 01.01.21 04:48 am

Problems (Ryse: Son of Rome)

The guys are such a problem:
In a mission where you need to retreat to the ship, a battle takes place in the courthouse, after which the cutscene begins as a catapult hits a stone monument and falls asleep to the main character with fragments of stones. The screensaver freezes and some kind of music is playing, then nothing happens.
Who knows what the trouble is?

ps I play on a license I
restarted the game well, and in that spirit .... I tried everything (((
24 Comments
Sort by:
d
dirwish 01.01.21

The same problem, it also hangs in the video and the bar cuts the screen into two parts, when the buttons are pressed, music plays, I tried everything from changing the settings to turning off the mode, zero emotions

d
dirwish 01.01.21

Windows 8.1 specifications are higher than required

A
Ayzek Azimov 01.01.21

Broken archive of videos Videos-part3.pak. In the Steam Forum, the guys advise you to remove the Videos-part3.pak file, return it back after the checkpoint.But
after these manipulations, saves fly off after these manipulations, so be careful (FILES named rysesave)

d
dirwish 01.01.21

thanks helped

x
xa4apuri1988 01.01.21

Hello everyone FX 8320 GF 770 GTX 8gb ram. The game periodically freezes, then in the videos, the music screams the same, in the battle mode it can first jam the music and then the game. In general, I don't even know what to do, the same garbage downloaded a couple of distributions. I do Ctrl + ALt + Del it is unstacked in a minute and then you can play, with whom everything is not getting warm with it.

t
tibackdss 01.01.21

It was the same for me, but then the fix was released (although the saves flew off), and stopped freezing and freezing))

x
xa4apuri1988 01.01.21

tibackdss
What kind of fix? I do not know

t
tibackdss 01.01.21

xa4apuri1988
Of fix, my incentive has been updated) and everything is ok)

l
lexa_gabril 01.01.21

Why is sli mode not working ???

A
Aslan Zhaksylyk 01.01.21

How to play on the joystick, otherwise it is impossible to configure!

o
osdf 01.01.21

in the videos, the sound is twitchy with interference - although the game of norms itself flies .. what could be the matter ??

t
taike 01.01.21

Friends, help is urgently needed! I downloaded the second repack, but the computer crashes and hangs completely, on the first level, on the bridge, where they show which buttons to press. I already updated the firewood and checked the temperature, I can not understand anything, other games are great. My system is i5-4670k, 8-ddr3, GF660ti. Help urgently, please.

s
seregggga 01.01.21

tell me how to overwhelm the boss, I still hurt him up to 50% and then it is not possible at all to break through !? I forgot his name. In general, where he sets fire to a large scarecrow and people are locked in it.

H
HoganHog 01.01.21

lexa_gabril
Why sli mode does not work ???

So I'm talking about too ...
http://forums.playground.ru/ryse/ati_radeon_crossfire-839302/
Che, started releasing games for only 1 card !?

o
osdf 01.01.21

seregggga
and everything is stupid there - it opens the current after its own misses - you will have to cut it in an hour by a teaspoon! Or a skillful reflection can be used, but I don’t know what reaction I must have! He ate me to the point that immortality had to be turned on!

s
seregggga 01.01.21

osdf
as I have not tried it ... 10 times for sure died ...

d
dimon13xx 01.01.21

guys the problem! I press the brightness "Q" and I am thrown out of the game that the current did not do) and on 3 repacks

m
masterFX 01.01.21

tell me I downloaded the latest firewood and the graphics are all black

P
Phoenix8385 01.01.21

the same problem all black as at night how to solve the problem? YES, and how does the brightness and contrast change in the game?

g
gloccc 01.01.21

seregggga
Dodge red attacks with somersaults and hit him in the back first with a strong one, and then with three regular attacks and repeat, one fig the most difficult moment with the boss in the gladiatorial arena will be