3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Keltkelt 01.01.21 04:48 am

Assassin - is strength needed? (Fallout 4)

I will play through melee with stealth. In builds, for some reason, they always score on strength, isn't it useful for damage? After all, it increases the damage that is increased by crits from stealth.
The difficulty, of course, is "survival".
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Mekhov 01.01.21

+ portable weight, so you need to download it

A
Anton Mekhov 01.01.21

They also write that by the 15th lvl they stop using it, and in survival I am 99% sure that it will not work to use it at all

K
Keltkelt 01.01.21

Anton Mekhov
Who is "his"? Carry weight won't work? Close combat? Strength?

I
Inril 01.01.21

Keltkelt
Stealth. Maybe I'm so crooked, but bots start to shoot me half a kilometer away. The only stealth option that suited me, a sniper with a glushak.

R
RGC 01.01.21

In the fourth folder, using stealth melee build is a perversion

K
Keltkelt 01.01.21

Well, you just upset me, guys) And I kind of looked in vidos, it turned out well there. Jumping with a knife from stealth from a long distance, crit more than tenfold, a lot of action points - immediately in watts we jump to the next one, plus he may not notice - again crit.
Well, and if possible in the shade.

G
Gur1 01.01.21

Keltkelt
Well try it. Survival current, even a raider smoothbore can endure in 1-3 shots, but you will not have time to heal with a stimpack. If the current is pumped into the rabies of a botanist, it can and will help. Well, all the perks for strengthening protection. The current will take oh how long.

A
Anton Mekhov 01.01.21

Keltkelt
"His" is how you wrote an assassin, melee is no longer used by 15-20 lvl and in builds they write strength 8-9 who like

A
Anton Mekhov 01.01.21

Gur1
It will be a long time - once, the second thing that could withstand at least 10-15 shots in survival will have to pump stealth and wear power armor, but for me shopping mall stealth + armor + miles is an aesthetic perversion, although possible

K
Keltkelt 01.01.21

Thanks for the advice, friends!

K
Kostyan Morozov 01.01.21

RGC
is the best stealth from a kid zhakh from a decent distance)

r
ripvango 01.01.21

Keltkelt
Try it, it will work out. I played survival myself. And strength is needed, yes. And when you pump sprint + stealth it will be very cool. But first, while they are swinging (and somehow it is necessary to survive), from my own experience, I recommend the autromatic.
When there is little OD for VPBX and the secrecy still leaves much to be desired, then firing in hysterics anywhere is a good chance to survive. Buy "Press and Pray" and you will be fine. And then you will have fun cutting everyone out of the shadows with one blow. And it will even become boring. IMHO - "sprint" is a pretty cheating perk.

K
Keltkelt 01.01.21

ripvango
Yes, for the sake of interest in the console, I registered level 29 at once (for a while, of course, see how it will be). I pumped what I needed, went to 31+ mobs. Yes, very good, plus area damage, cuts off several at once if they stand in a bunch. I don't think it will be completely boring, because there are lighted rooms + opponents are not always convenient for teleportation between them)) Now the problem is how to take it 29, because the first time I went with the "Savant" (F5-F9), and now Not only is it not very convenient on Survival to run to bed every time before handing over the quest, I just want to pump intellect, I like everything intellectual, let there be a role-playing))) So I'll score on savant.

K
Keltkelt 01.01.21

Yeah, now it's level 39, I'm playing Survival of course. I liked it very much!
In Diamond City I was going to go just now, before that I was running along sideways, investigating) at 32, somewhere I spread to close combat. The powers are terrible, I kill the swamp womb with one blow, the guard robot too, though I haven't tried the legendary guard robot. At the same time, I remain in invisibility))
True, the robot then kills me when it self-destructs, but there are no problems with the rest))

I really liked Survival because now it makes sense to fly on a rotorcraft, as well as use grenades, mines. Really surviving, listening to every rustle, planning a battle, planning a place to sleep, food and drink.

I wish they removed all difficulty levels from the games and always left the most difficult one.

I remember how boring it was for me to play this game for the first time, when I saved myself F5 - and it's not scary to lose my life)

ps I'll also make myself a base in the center of the map somewhere, so that not the Fort, but I will rebuild the walls myself. And a rack with a collection of melee weapons)))

Oh, how stupid it is, but damn it, it was delayed)