3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
denchik3000 01.01.21 04:48 am

Walking in the Wasteland - how not to deprive yourself of quests (Fallout 4)

Freely exploring the Wasteland, sometimes you open a location, kill some legendary ghoul, collecting trash, find notes, items, etc. ...
So I'm afraid that I might accidentally kill a ghoul, for which I would get more experience by killing him in as part of a quest that I don't know about yet ... Having picked up a note / key, etc. am I depriving myself of the quest for which it was intended?
12 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 01.01.21

denchik3000
Walk quietly, they won't let you do anything extra. And if you clean up any location, and then you get a task to clean it up, then there will simply be a line in the dialogue that you have already completed this and you will hand over the task without leaving the cash register.

M
Mage Hermit 01.01.21

Uh-huh, I cleaned out some forged ones and there was a quest about them. Quest bye-bye ...

G
Gur1 01.01.21

denchik3000 Quite the
opposite. Better to take a walk in the wasteland, and then go through the plot. Otherwise, you will lose at least 2 quests.

A
Alex474 01.01.21

denchik3000
Don't worry) You will get experience anyway. What you clean up the location - you get for the murder, what you clean up on the quest - you get for the murder + the quest, that you take the quest, and cleaned up in advance - the quest will be completed, you will get experience. There is little difference in gaining experience. Have fun =)

A
Alex474 01.01.21

nestrbob business says, you can save time and effort.

F
FOSTER_ok 01.01.21

If it bugs, then the enemies are still restored, they can return the legendary

G
Gedzerath 01.01.21

I agree. Here you do not feel, as in the same Skyrim, an elephant in a china shop. I remember that in Morrowind there was even a mod, quite popular, which made flowers (or a sign of your choice) near the caves / mines / catacombs, which signaled that this place was needed for a quest, and it was better not to go into it.

T
TTG 01.01.21

You don't have to worry, the quest component is often done anyhow. The exception is the branch of the Institute faction and the Far Harbor add-on, during the development of which it suddenly dawned on the developers that they were the headliners of the genre and it was time to fix the situation.

M
Morpehan. 01.01.21

I flunked and cleaned everyone in Libertalia, and then at the Institute they gave the task "Detention" to return the escaped synth, who was the leader of the raiders of Libertalia. And now I come there again on a quest, but this very Gabriel is not there, apparently because I knocked him out earlier :) The quest hangs now, I don't know what to do

B
BlackTigerTK 01.01.21

Morpehan.
Definitely not? He will be there at the very top, on the roof of the captain's cabin. Exit from the captain's cabin, to the right in the nook a metal ladder.

n
nikita2112 01.01.21

I cleaned the amphitheater on the bank of the river, and then received a quest about the Cabbots in this amphitheater. But the key character of the quest now does not spawn there and the quest hangs like that.

B
Bard Buttercup 01.01.21

Well, I just walk, open locations, explore, find quests myself. Already about fifty dollars of active quests are hanging, I don't know what to take on) And the plot still hangs to get to the diamond city. But I have not yet entered the diamond city itself. Already met many partners, and McCready met the robot and Nick Valentine was randomly released in one of the shelters. But Irma from Good Neighborhood already told me about him. As I understand it, I hooked on a story quest or a story quest, in fact, without going through the plot. It's much more interesting to find everything yourself. Fallout is a game in which you do not need to play a plot, but just live in it, wander, explore.