3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bodya pavuk 01.01.21 04:48 am

The third part of the game (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)

I decided to talk about the third part. Of course it's a little late, but still. As we know, at the end of the game, we are shown King Pin talking to a chameleon. The game also has a paid dlc for the ends of earth costume. Those who have read the comics know that Peter made this costume to fight the sinister six, therefore there is reason to believe that the next game will have an evil six, well, yes, because in the photo missions we met both the Vulture's wings and the Sandman T-shirt ( By the way, in the penguin's warehouse) And Mysterio's helmet in the theater, and as one friend told me, he found a cut mission in Oscorp, and there was a Beetle. What do you think friends? Write your guesses in the comment

PS Maybe there will be a sinister six in # SPIDERMANPS4. I wish there were superhero cameos in it.
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tim Rakishev 01.01.21

Most likely there will be a six in a ps4 exclusive

S
Sssses52 01.01.21

It is unlikely that there will be a third part, because now Sonya has the right

K
Kodval 01.01.21

Well, the sandman, one might say, has already been confirmed. In the trailer flashed)
But the whole sinister six is ​​unlikely. After all, judging by the trailer, the main enemy in the game will be Mr. Negative, and he has nothing to do with this very six ..

B
Bodya pavuk 01.01.21

Azazelius
Yes, but there will also be a Green Goblin, which is also not associated with the six, so I want to believe that the game will have a lot of villains and heroes, and that the game will be of high quality

K
Kodval 01.01.21

superheroes185
A Goblin then why? I don't remember being shown o_O

B
Bodya pavuk 01.01.21

Azazelius
Well, when Spidey was flying on the web, we were shown for a second a billboard Oscorp, or Osborn, I don't remember

R
Revive 01.01.21

Esli chestno, To sm the post is not clear. Amazing Payka zakryli, and games based on the Spider films will no longer be released. A new project about the Spider-Man is being dealt with by a studio under the control of Sony i, so that they will promote their products and bring games about the Spider-Man to a higher level, the developers will try their best. The toy trailer looks epic, so I'll wait. The only pity is that it is exclusive to the curling iron.

B
Bodya pavuk 01.01.21

Revive
Yes, sorry

R
Revive 01.01.21

superheroes185
Do you think it makes sense to start saving for a curling iron or hope for a miracle?

B
Bodya pavuk 01.01.21

Revive
I think it makes no sense, I'm not sure about a miracle, but let's hope.

K
Kodval 01.01.21

Revive
There is no point in waiting for a miracle, not a single normal Sony exclusive was released on the PC, this is not a new box for you)

K
Kodval 01.01.21

superheroes185
Well, this does not mean the appearance of the Goblin, just Oscorp is one of the main technology companies in Marvel and the culprit behind Parker's becoming a spider, so without her it would be stupid)

R
Revive 01.01.21

Azazelius
I vse is not an ordinary exclusive, but a game about a hero with a long history in the gaming industry, the series of which has gained a large number of fans on different platforms. One hope for Marvel, no im vsegda, has been drumming up games across its universe. DC with its Batman: Arkham rules in this regard.

K
Kodval 01.01.21

Revive
Marvel is right now seriously tackling the creation of games in the universe and the idea of ​​this game is the idea of ​​Marvel. In the future, they only plan to develop the gaming industry.
Well, the rights to spider games are now completely with Sonya, which means that you can not wait for her on a PC. I don't remember the cases when the PS exclusives were originally ported to the PC.

R
Revive 01.01.21

Azazelius
And the meaning of these games? They also make good money on films. In my opinion, everything just happened to coincide to create a gaming universe.

K
Kodval 01.01.21

Revive
There is never a lot of money, and you need to expand your audience. + competitors have games, why shouldn't they?)

R
Revive 01.01.21

Azazelius
I vse also recalls their beginning of the production of games based on films.