3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimonchester 01.01.21 04:48 am

Game won't start (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Something happened to the game after downloading the mod (I don't remember exactly which one for a long time). I have a pirate.

The second photo is not visible, but the bootable insert of the game opens there and then disappears.
20 Comments
Sort by:
m
megacop 01.01.21

reinstall the game, before that save the saves in a safe place

G
Gorec99 01.01.21

Disable all mods except dlc may help.

R
Ricch 01.01.21

I guess I'm the only one who plays Skyrim without mods ...

N
Noob1010Saibot 01.01.21

1) Load the launcher and turn off the mods one by one before starting the game
2) you had to write "problem with Skyrim", tk. if 5 fit in, then the topic would have to be written like this: "Problem with TES 5 Skyrim" ...

w
w201 01.01.21

Disabling mods in the launcher does not always solve the problem due to mods. All mods must always be installed one at a time - installed, checked for operability, and read the description, if any.

F
FIL. Just FIL 01.01.21

Skyrim 5 ... uh-huh

D
Dimonchester 01.01.21

Noob1010Saibot

E
Eagle-owl 01.01.21

Dimonchester
Skyrim 5! I'm going crazy! Maybe the Nerevarine fought with Dagoth in Skyrim too? Did the new Sheogorath also help Martin in Skyrim? And for the future - Skyrim is only a fifth of a series of Elder Scrolls.

D
Dimonchester 01.01.21

Damn, they pulled it up, well, I made a mistake, and now what, to the gallows?

m
mars766 01.01.21

Dimonchester
Were there any fashion for new animations or something like that? And were there any mods for the installation of which it was necessary to replace the game files? If you did, if you made backups, put them back in place. If you haven't made any backups, you'll have to reinstall Skyrim. Mods will have to be installed again later. This is if the reason is in mods. Try this, then write.

N
Noob1010Saibot 01.01.21

Dimonchester
Then turn it off ... it should help ...
And if it does not start, then just delete only the folder with the game and reinstall it ...
PS saves in the documents!

R
Ricch 01.01.21

Dimonchester was
wrong, and now what, to the gallows?
This is the Playground, kid. They do not forgive mistakes here.

w
w201 01.01.21

It is not necessary to delete the game in order to check the functionality and identify the problem. You can just delete the mods from the folder, but some people want to uncheck the box in the launcher. Better to put a new repack, tested. Although this The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim - Legendary Edition .iso. Then you will know for sure if there are not enough programs or something else. Although, when the boot saver disappears, it is because of the mod.

D
Dimonchester 01.01.21

mars766
It all happened because of the mod, which allows you to play together (at first the icons for the designation of all places disappeared. I tried to remove the mods, the game did not start at all. I deleted everything related to Skyrim. Now this garbage.) I tried to reinstall it many times, but it did not help. Launched through the "compatibility fix" - the game started. 1) not Russian and in front of each word "$". 2) I pressed a new game and there was an endless download.

D
Dimonchester 01.01.21

Send a screenshot of the folder without mods

m
mars766 01.01.21

Dimonchester
Do you still have a link to this mod? Can you throw it to me? If not, please describe the installation process for this mod.
For now, I can advise you to remove Skyrim using the CCleaner program, and use the same program to clean the registry. After uninstalling, ALWAYS delete the skyrim working folder. Some files will probably remain there.

m
mars766 01.01.21

Noob1010Saibot
You can't do that. Paths remain in the registry. You can do even more troubles. Up to the point that he will not be able to install the game at all.

D
Dimonchester 01.01.21

No more, I figured it out myself

N
Noob1010Saibot 01.01.21

mars766
I don’t know ... it worked for me with long interruptions, and everything is fine, and even with the transition from pirate to license !!!

m
mars766 01.01.21

Noob1010Saibot
Well, in this case, there are no big problems. But there are still paths in the registry, and there is nothing good about it