3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TEZARIUS_wcb 01.01.21 04:48 am

DL Following - Unknown Strange Stone (Dying Light)

At the time of the passage, a strange object "Unknown strange stone" was
found, was found in at least 3 different places (here is one of them), but no actions with it at the time of the passage of the game are associated.

16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoke_Shooter 01.01.21

wcbfalcon the
second by the way is located in the Cult of the Faceless.

R
RemyLeRoy 01.01.21

And there are 15 of these stones in total. To know what this number is connected with and what will be revealed later.

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 01.01.21

RemyLeRoy
Where does the information about 15 come from?

i
iFlower 01.01.21

They also glow bright blue in the dark.

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 01.01.21

My iFlower did not glow in the dark, all 3 who took them noticed them by accident (when they approached and pressed search), while 2 of them were in a dark place and did not emit light, you have some other stones for the hike, if you remember the place, tell me where you took it ( screenshots if possible)

C
Cucumber312 01.01.21

TEZARIUS_wcb
In this place you put them and something happens. There should be 15 in total, I have 12 on this screen.
I know for sure the location of one of the stones, but here's the problem - it's in the NON-game zone. And also these stones glow, especially if you aim the lantern. [This place in the screenshot is not far from the dubma, zoom as close as possible and search. Place it in the attic of the safe-zone.]

K
KamiкazE 01.01.21

Shinoa
I found 14 ... the 15th is the one behind the grid, although there is also the 16th that does not appear on the PC of the vekrsii. It is next to the Altar at the place of the first spawn in the DLS.
So it is not clear yet which of them are glitches.

a
alien_player 01.01.21

Shinoa
Dude. Write down what happened with all this?

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 01.01.21

alien_player
NOTHING, we are waiting for the patch from the techland. It is impossible to get the 15th stone by legal means, you can only suffer with glitch (teleport) in order to pick up the stone at the time of teleportation, but this is a considerable hemorrhoid and the chances are less than 1%. and of course this is not a legal way :)))
and who does not want to wait and complete the quest, put yourself a mod all the drawings there already have this pistol :) and all the costumes too :)

a
alien_player 01.01.21

TEZARIUS_wcb
That is, if you spread them all out, then some sort of trunk and suit will give? I thought it would be some kind of epic Easter egg -_-

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 01.01.21

alien_player
will be an epic video :) they will give you a barrel, and after the suit and drawing you will have to swim in the sea, not far from the island of David and Goleaf (only after the video with the UFO it is empty before that)

e
erixion 01.01.21

there will be no diagram, after you put all the stones and look through the window on the roof, you will be taken by a UFO and shown a stoned video with cardboard chickens on a stick.

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 01.01.21

erixion
scheme and suit will need to be taken on a crashed UFO under water near the island with David and Goliath

_
___PlayHard___ 01.01.21

I found one stone in the jumpers' cave

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 01.01.21

___PlayHard___
lol the topic is closed :)) all the stones were found in

more detail can be read here - ru.dyinglight.wikia.com/wiki/UFO

S
STARKILLERMW2 01.01.21

TEZARIUS_wcb
Give a link to this mod