3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leeberian 01.01.21 04:48 am

Help me please!!!! Blue screens !!

Recently bought a powerful pc (Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-4770 cpu @ 3.40GHz 3.40GHz, 8GB RAM, GeForce GT 740). I installed firewood, everything seemed to be fine until the blue screen came out and rebooted. The processor can restart 4 times in a row, or maybe 1 time after a 3-hour process, in short, at its discretion. I took it under warranty, it does not work for them, I myself sat behind it. They said that they needed a stabilizer, bought it, installed it and still comes out a blue screen. I am afraid that it will already burn out for me, I cannot open the processor, the warranty seal is worth it. In the guarantee they opened, looked, carried out diagnostics, did not reveal any errors. I don’t know what to do. I'll send errors below

19 Comments
Sort by:
V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 01.01.21

Leeberian
You make a blue screen screen. The most important thing there is the error code and (if any) the name of the driver.

C
ClevoGame 01.01.21

did you buy a ready-made PC assembly?

s
skilsaf32 01.01.21

Most likely (99%) the video card is to blame. 1% is the power supply, the railway.
PS: PC is not powerful, the card sucks.

K
Kahran ramsus 01.01.21

Leeberian
What is the nurse, feeding and operative (1 or 2 planks)?

skilsaf32
how sideways vidyuha to random reboots?

P
Papa joe 01.01.21

Leeberian
RAM defective.
Spoilerhttp: //bsodstop.ru/0x0000001a-memory-management

L
Leeberian 01.01.21

ClevoGameClevoGame
no, I ordered they collected

S
Split 01.01.21

where is the powerful PC?

S
Ser777 01.01.21

Leeberian
Try to disable the vertualization technology in the BIOS, it's called VT-x VT-d, set it to disabled, save and reboot. If it doesn't help, the RAM is probably defective.

L
Leeberian 01.01.21

Basically, the error codes point to the hard drive. Maybe the problem is that I divided it into sections incorrectly?

M
Mr Hops 01.01.21

This is the power I am under the table :-))

S
SkyDreamer78 01.01.21

Leeberian
A Seagate or Western Digital hard drive?

L
Leeberian 01.01.21

80th
Yes, hare already about "power": D, I ordered it for my own reason, enough for me ... The bottom line is that my PC works stably everywhere (I tried it with a friend, as a guarantee) but at home there is such a problem, I already think that powered by mb

V
Voldemarcik 01.01.21

Leeberian wrote:
(Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-4770 cpu @ 3.40GHz 3.40GHz, 8GB RAM, GeForce GT 740).
Split

S
Split 01.01.21

Voldemarcik
don't make me laugh, is this 740 powerful? he has a motherboard there, maybe h61 is

A
Arkady Sitnikov 01.01.21

Leeberian
I had this because of the hard disk drive, Then another Windows began to write that you need to archive data, because your disk will soon be covered. Do you have a Seagate trainer?

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 01.01.21

Leeberian wrote:
GeForce GT 740 An
overclocked version of a mobile video with normal memory (GDDR5 128bit vs GDDR3 64bit).
If you figured out the error code (exactly something with the screw), then I recommend running Victoria.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 01.01.21

There is no need to guess anything
- firstly, you need to analyze the memory dumps created during blue screens, this is all quietly googled for example:
https://habrahabr.ru/post/52011/
There, right at the end, the driver of which device or service was thrown out will be written this.
- secondly, you need to understand what exactly is the problem, run stress tests, for example, in id, memory, prots, vk. During what tests the error occurs.

In general, it looks like a dying hard drive or power supply unit. There would be memory, all applications would constantly be poured if the PC could just boot. Just gestures can die instantly, even new ones.

And maybe everything is fine with you, Windows is not 10 by chance? Banal incompatibility with some driver or device.

b
betasisko 01.01.21

Are there updates on Windows?

G
GlukoHedgehog 01.01.21

Leeberian wrote:
In the guarantee they opened, looked, carried out diagnostics, no errors were detected,
do not steam your brain! let those who sold it to you soar! there are documents! Carry it again for a guarantee! preferably with a photo with a blue screen .. and wear it until you get it done or change it to another! or return the money!