3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WeMadeIt 01.01.21 04:48 am

Help Newfag (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good day.
Perhaps I'm shocking you now, but it just so happened that I have never played TES V ... I decided, well, what the hell is not joking :) it may be too late, well, not the point.
And then I ran into a problem, the Internet is just replete with all sorts of mods, assemblies, I am generally not familiar with this universe, so I ask for help, advise a less high-quality assembly, of course, each has its own + and -, but still, from what you wrote I will push off.
10 Comments
Sort by:
W
WadymA 01.01.21

Well, the "Recast" build from Arond is the best

S
Setesh 01.01.21

if you have never played, download the original version with all dls, without mods

W
WeMadeIt 01.01.21

Setesh
I already thought about it, but perhaps I will refrain. In my understanding, these assemblies make a number of useful changes + there are different buns.

J
JEKABRAZZ 01.01.21

Better play the original first

G
GG4 01.01.21

WeMadeIt
Mods will rot the game, make it completely different from what it was originally intended. Mods are put on only after passing a clean game for the sake of entertainment.

O
Omega 01.01.21

Go through the original or wait for the remaster ...

E
Evilka 01.01.21

+ in the piggy bank of "lack of fashion"

S
Ser the Scratch 01.01.21

Wait for the remaster, because sometimes the armor itself lags because of mods on the booking

S
Ser the Scratch 01.01.21

Evil__
agree !!!!

W
Wild rider 01.01.21

Assemblies i.e. pirates - we are not discussing here. Here are the mods - you can.
Take the legendary edition on the steam. Try the original first.