3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_KeeGan 01.01.21 04:52 am

Thieves guild hangs (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

So hello everyone! Recently I began to go through the storyline of the thieves guild and one problem happened.
So, I joined the guild and immediately began to go through the quests of Delvin and Vex in order to "raise" the guild from its knees, I went through a lot of these small quests and then I went through the "Special" quests in Solitude, Whiterun, Windhelm, Markarth, after which Delvin says they say : "Now the Guild has risen from its knees, the dark times are over, and you are handsome" and that's it! Then nothing happens! I also tried to approach Brinjelf, but he says that there are too many things to do and no dialogues with him, tried to approach Mercer and the same crap! For a year and a half I played Skyrim, reached leadership in the Thieves Guild and I don't remember such garbage. What could be the problem? Bug? Or is there something else that needs to be done?
Help with advice please!
42 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild rider 01.01.21

Mercer by that time should have already been killed on the quests of the main storyline (where the nightingales are). The four that you managed to complete are additional career growth, let's say, after them a "Change of leadership" appears and you become the head of the guild.

That's what the main plot screwed up - it's weird.

d
dagdag 01.01.21

Did you complete the plot?

A
Alex_KeeGan 01.01.21

Wild Rider
Hmm ... Strange, I didn't get anything ((And the mercer is constantly hanging around in the den

A
Alex_KeeGan 01.01.21

dagdag The
plot of the game? Not yet

W
Wild rider 01.01.21

Completed the "Safe Roof" quest? You could take a quest from the thieves guild storyline and score on it.

There are radiant quests. Where you need to steal something, plant ... They are the same type.
There are story quests.
There are special ones. You completed all the specials except the final one. But it will not open until the story is completed.

A
Alex_KeeGan 01.01.21

Wild Rider
Hmm ... A secure roof? I don't remember such a quest.
Radiant quests I went through 50 times, I thought this is the continuation of the plot

A
Alex_KeeGan 01.01.21

Wild Rider
Special quests opened for me after completing 4-5 radiant quests

d
dagdag 01.01.21

This is a very strange bug, since guild restoration quests are issued only after the completion of the "nightingale" quest line.

L
Lina Sheremetyeva 01.01.21

Look in the wiki cheats for the passage of the quest that hung on you, it seems to me there are no more options.

d
dagdag 01.01.21

Did you get Grandpa out of his hideout?

A
Alex_KeeGan 01.01.21

dagdag
Nope ((

E
Eclipse Midnight 01.01.21

))))) brother become a nightingale and life will improve, but take the key to the Great Nocturnal and in general everything is covered in chocolate)

A
Alex_KeeGan 01.01.21

Wild Rider
Looked now. Yes, Safe Roof Completed

W
Wild rider 01.01.21

Alex_KeeGan
The main storyline of the Thieves Guild includes the following tasks:

"A chance meeting"
"Safe roof"
"Clarity"
"Wrong honey"
"Scoundrel's whim"
"A conversation with silence"
"Difficult answers"
"Pursuit"
"The reborn triad"
"Blinding"
" Return of twilight ”

You stopped at one of these, then.

A
Alex_KeeGan 01.01.21

Eclipse Midnight
After Thieves Guild I planned to go to the nightingales

A
Alex_KeeGan 01.01.21

Wild Rider
The last completed quest from the guild is "Clarity", I don't have the wrong honey (((((

W
Wild rider 01.01.21

Alex_KeeGan
Try to enter StartQuest TG03 into the console, and then SetStage TG03 10.

A
Alex_KeeGan 01.01.21

Wild Rider
By the way! I remembered one moment! After completing "Clarity" Brinjolf sent me to Maven Black Heather, but the quest did not appear, then I manually found her in Riften and tried to talk, but I did not find any dialogue starting the quest.

A
Alex_KeeGan 01.01.21

Wild Rider I
wrote in, after 1 command knocked out a bunch of GetinFaction> 0 and that's it, it didn't work to complete the quest either

K
Kahran ramsus 01.01.21

Alex_KeeGan
The game kicked you out of the guild. Known bug http://www.gamesas.com/please-help-fixing-thieves-guild-quests-t252880.html
Try player.addtofaction 00029DA9 1 or loadie save