3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Extills 01.01.21 04:52 am

crack on PS4 (NBA 2K16)

who knows how to Russify a game on PS 4? the account is European.
13 Comments
Sort by:
l
lom1k 01.01.21

There is no Russian NBA 2K16.

n
nah.nad 01.01.21

there are no russifiers on licensed consoles. I recently bought the game on my ps4 after playing it on my pc (it's just that my pc is weak) and noticed that there is English. although on pc everything is in Russian.

E
Extills 01.01.21

nah.nad
for example, for the witcher on the console, the lom1k crack is officially downloaded thanks

n
nah.nad 01.01.21

Tantalls
just the witcher GARAZDO is more popular than nba 2k16

l
lom1k 01.01.21

On consoles (on XO for sure, but I think on PS4 the same way) if the game supports Russian (has been localized) and Russian is selected on the console, then the game will be downloaded in Russian. If the language is English, then the English version. Chinese, then the Chinese version, if the game officially supports the Chinese language, etc. If the game does not have the language that is installed on the console, then the English version will be downloaded by default.

E
Extills 01.01.21

lom1k
there are 6 languages ​​in the game, but there is no Russian, most likely Russian was not originally planned there

l
lom1k 01.01.21

Tantalls
That's right. As in previous and future games in the series. :)
I wonder why I was minus? :) For what I have explained how the installation of games takes place? :)

l
leocik 01.01.21

nah.nad
seems to me, you fill in my friend ...
screenshots merge with the Russian language exactly 2K16

n
nah.nad 01.01.21

leocik
ummm ..... what? I'm welcome here?

l
leocik 01.01.21

nah.nad
nah.nad wrote:
there are no russifiers on licensed consoles. I recently bought the game on my ps4 after playing it on my pc (it's just that my pc is weak) and noticed that there is English. although everything is on pc in Russian.
Well, and so where, forgot what he wrote?

n
nah.nad 01.01.21

leocik
but what does nba have to do with it? I actually talked about other games. mortal kombat 9 for example. on pc and xbox 360 in Russian, and on ps3 it costs English. Also on the nba pc version, you can search for the Russifier.

l
leocik 01.01.21

nah.nad
kakbe you answer in the 2K16 topic, all the more you don't say "games", but say "game",
nah.nad wrote:
he recently bought the game on his ps4 after playing it on pc
and about other games hinting just now. Explain means at once the impulses of your mental activity.
I'm sorry if I offended you with what, but henceforth, try to express yourself more clearly ...

n
nah.nad 01.01.21

leocik
duck I finally meant dragon ball xenoverse. henceforth I will write more clearly.