3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
afiges 01.01.21 04:52 am

Transferring save files from emulator to pc (Fallout Shelter)

how to transfer saves from Blustacks to pc, there is no phone, so I have to play through the emulator (more precisely, I had to) and now I can not figure out how to transfer the saves to the pc and everything is already simple there, through Power grasp there are NO vidus files about which some users write , and if there is, then I'm just a blind asshole
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Schurl miller 01.01.21

afiges
1. Download any convenient explorer for the emulator (ES Manager, for example)
2. Find the saved files (.sav) on the emulator
3. Transfer them to the cloud (Or VKontakte through documents)
4. Download from VK / any other cloud
5. Throw in ... Documents My Games Fallout Shelter

M
MechaCG 01.01.21

HZ
I think it will work for Miller.

g
gmh4589 01.01.21

afiges
First, install and run Fallout Shelter once on your PC (so that it creates the necessary folders)
The SDCart Windows My Games Fallout folder will appear in the emulator, and you need to copy the save there.

Schurl Miller
It's a long way through the cloud

S
Schurl miller 01.01.21

gmh4589
A person asked not from a PC to an emulator, but from an emulator to a PC. It's not long through the cloud if everything is done quickly. The emulator always had the VKontakte and Yandex Disk application to transfer files back and forth.

A
AL5 01.01.21

afiges Understood
?

L
Ledy death 01.01.21

Why a cloud? ES Manager has a Windows folder (On the emulator)
1) download ES Manager
2) go to the sdcard / Android / data / com.bethsoft.falloutshelter folder in it and copy the sevi in ​​prog
3) open the Windows folder along the sdcard / windows path and copy files for example in Pictures
4) copy from Pictures to Documents my games Fallout Shelter and play

g
gmh4589 01.01.21

Schurl Miller
I wrote it as from an emulator on a PC.
gmh4589 wrote:
The SDCart Windows My Games Fallout folder will appear
in the emulator In the emulator itself there is a windows folder. If you copy a file into it FROM the emulator, then it will be in the documents folder in Windows. Plus, you can configure any other folder in the registry.