3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Glory104 01.01.21 04:52 am

Finding new maps (Farming Simulator 15)

Where did the new cards go? Somewhere there are fans to create them. There is silence on the site, if this is a site problem, where do you upload them? Links are desirable.
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
beowulf1305 01.01.21

Slava104
Hello. I'm still making my own card. But the new products are not very sensible. There are old cards foreign, but translated into Russian. If you need to write, I'll post it

S
Sergey Vasilievich 48 reg 01.01.21

beowulf1305
Hello, what's the card?

G
Glory104 01.01.21

beowulf1305 Spread it out
with pleasure. Everyone is waiting for the release of Farming Simulator 17.

_
_Grads 01.01.21

Yes, what would not be enough, and there are already over a thousand cards on FS15, at least a couple are added every day. Of the translated ones, I would recommend Ackendorf 2.2 - a very interesting, but also difficult map. And so it's even impossible to read reviews for everything, where else to download to try. Therefore, it is advisable to indicate which cards you are interested in, because they are quite different. It's hard to find anything here, the site is purely for communication, it is simply impossible to find anything in mods. Probably you need to look yourself what, where, because if you get here, then it seems like there is an Internet, and if there is an Internet then google, or what thread another search engine is also available. So what's the question? After all, links to third-party resources are not welcome anywhere.

G
Glory104 01.01.21

_Grads
Thanks for the advice! I understand that links to third-party resources are not welcome, but you gave the name and the rest is a matter of technology. The name of the cards is not forbidden by anyone.

_
_Grads 01.01.21

Ackendorf is probably one of the most advanced FS15 maps, although the translator may have called it Ackerndof v 2.2 RUS, and the translation is not the most complete. There is not much time, but playing since the beginning of the month, I have not yet found everything where and how to produce. The map focuses on processing and animal husbandry, and the main emphasis on processing wood into pallets and cardboard, because without them, more than one product is not packaged and produced. The modpack has three new harvesters for three new crops, completely unique, only for this map. There are greenhouses for flowers and vegetables, fruit trees, etc. And most importantly, there is no sand, no concrete plant, and even beer is not produced there, except perhaps biodiesel from rapeseed (canola).

G
Glory104 01.01.21

I played it a little, the map is beautiful, but the fields are too small, it seems that the author filled the empty spaces with fields.

_
_Grads 01.01.21

Yes, field cultivation is in last place there, although if you buy 5-6 fields that are more, you can comfortably provide animals and new crops, where each has its own harvester. And small ones can be sown with grass even on silage when there is nothing to do - there are a couple of silo areas scattered around, or just collect grass when necessary.
The map pleases with its completeness, I haven't found any bugs, the production chains are completely rebus and are quite original. There is something to smash your head about. It's just that all the cards are standard - they add cultures, animals, factories, just to have more and that's it, but here it is really interesting to play.

e
e13geni4 01.01.21

On the map Elenovka v 3.3, money is dripping every hour, although there is NOT a single static object!

Maybe someone will tell you where such happiness comes from ??? (purchased items unlocked)