3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav128 01.01.21 04:52 am

Should you buy Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Multiplayer Starter Pack? (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

I saw this set for 700r in the incentive, only multiplayer (as if someone needs a campaign). Cut out zombie mode, campaign and prestige. I cannot decide. On the one hand, I really want to shoot, I haven't played shooters for a long time (I got tired of BF4 for a long time, I don't even consider battlefront, the beta was not impressed). On the other hand, I don't want to spend 700 rubles on crap. Tell me how good the cartoon is, whether it's worth it or not.
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
strelok312 01.01.21

NO

A
Alexey Ulyanov 01.01.21

NO!
Like Black Ops 3 in general.

r
rush0 01.01.21

after the release of this pack, I feel cheated, I took it only for the sake of MP.

S
SHI SHOC 01.01.21

only it was worth taking, the rest is complete garbage! cheated again!

D
Dmitry Kaigorodtsev 01.01.21

For some reason, the text chat does not work for me in the game ((What to do?

A
Alisa_- 01.01.21

How are you doing with the servers now? I also wanted to take it, but there are rumors about lags, not imported optimization and freezes in MP. The last COD I bought was Ghost (it lasted no more than an hour), the last COD, which I sometimes play MW3. I just wanted to take something from the last parts.

D
Digic_07 01.01.21

Alisa_-
It is impossible to play on Russian servers, but this problem is solvable, optimizations, let's not talk about the sad, with the last update the game began to consume more than 9 gb ram, and I play at high, it is worth taking only if the discount, and so I insisted for three days play yourself, make a conclusion

M
Man_without_conscience 01.01.21

Worth it. The cartoon is dynamic and interesting, played better than BO2. But for medium-sized computers it is better not to take, well, only if you don't put up with 30 FPS on medium ones.
Ps after the release of the pack I feel cheated (1). I took only for the sake of MP and a little bit of zombies, the times of masterpiece singles in witchcraft ended on the second blop.

M
Man_without_conscience 01.01.21

Alisa_-
If one of the latter, then Black Ops 2. A little bit solid, but single, multiplayer, and zombies are pretty cool.

S
Slavka Khreptun 01.01.21

YES if you want to race in multiplayer