3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
good Vanya 01.01.21 04:52 am

new armor sets and assault shotgun (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I would like to ask a lot of people playing if there is an armor set in the game that allows you to use a shield and PP? The announcement said about him, but I have not yet come across a single thing. And what kind of super duper shotgun? Is it an analogue of the South African Protecta or another imported Saiga? And more about the game. After the technical work on 14.07, the daily `` Russian Consulate '' was being tested, it was something. Party ur. 230-250, everything seems to be adequate, but merged over and over again. As before, a 32 ur mob from a shotgun with 2-3 shots took out clean, the sniper shot 90% per shot, I spent all incendiary and explosive on the shield bearer (one). It seems that all mobs are not lower than 34-35 lvl and are simply disguised as 32. The consumption of cartridges, grenades, special ammunition and consumables confirms this. The final was held only under the blue color, and then twice. Naturally full manure fell out.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya Gladyshev 01.01.21

good Vanya
It's more interesting on heroism

s
sklifasoid 01.01.21

Sanya Gladyshev
What is the interest? If in the end G.

K
Kerry_Good 01.01.21

No kits will save you from a bug that prevents you from using skills. This is just shit!

S
Scull Crasher 01.01.21

The set that allows you to use the shield along with the SMG is called Frontline, but it is not in the game.
The Russian Embassy took place at Heroic with random GS 230+. No problem at all. It's much harder to walk on Challenging in the Subway.

g
good Vanya 01.01.21

Scull Crasher
If the set is not in the game, then why present it at 1.3? And what about the Protecta shotgun? Did he fall out to anyone? The embassy always passed with a bang, with a minimum consumption of ammunition and without the use of consumables, it was simply difficult to pass on 14.07. I always go through heroism to farm phoenixes, but here on a test and such ...

g
good Vanya 01.01.21

Sanya Gladyshev
Daily task

S
Sanya Gladyshev 01.01.21

sklifasoid
Who does not fumble, then dissolves the nurse

g
good Vanya 01.01.21

Sanya Gladyshev
What are you talking about, servant?

L
Lubber 01.01.21

kind Vanya wrote:
If the set is not in the game, then why present it at 1.3
Nobody presented it. It was just that he was on a test server where test games were held at E3. As well as other items that are not yet in the game. It was shown by youtubers who broadcast the subway races from E3, and not by official sources of the developers.
But the Showstopper automatic shotgun is already in the game. You can get it only by knocking it out as a trophy when killing bosses during the passage of story missions in Heroism mode. The chance is very low.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 01.01.21

good Vanya
on regular missions (heroism) 5-10% of falling out really good things, I don't know yet on invasions

g
good Vanya 01.01.21

Lubber
Lubber
The Frontline set is included among other armor sets in Patch 1.3, and was described in the official Patch 1.3 video.

g
good Vanya 01.01.21

Driven by the chance to knock out a shotgun is generally negative, because bosses at the Heroism level drop things max. Level 214, and 204 weapons

L
Lubber 01.01.21

kind Vanya wrote:
his description appeared in the official video of update 1.3.
Where is he here:
http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/ru-RU/expansions/underground.aspx#slide/3

Or here: http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/ru- RU / news / detail.aspx? C = tcm: 161-256432-16 & ct = tcm: 148-76770-32

And here is the official update video and also without it:

g
good Vanya 01.01.21

Yes you are right. Apparently he confused the videos (and also confused the picture in 1.3, where the emblems of 6 new armor sets are presented)