3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nicely 01.01.21 04:52 am

about weed and stuff (Gothic 2)

tell me besides swamp grass why? and something is made of elderberry or so to eat?
what is ghostly light?
and why do green balls fly?
people do not advise yourself to steal the elixir of dexterity why?
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maska-Z 01.01.21

first find the elder in the game, and then ask what to do with it;))

n
nicely 01.01.21

I have more than a hundred elderberries :) and the rest of the grass is all over the banks for some reason, and I think we can eat or sell :) why did I understand small mushrooms (mana is pumped) and big ones?

M
Maska-Z 01.01.21

first about the game. Do you play Gothic 2 or the Night of the Crow addon? For whom (magician, mercenary, palladin)?

n
nicely 01.01.21

magician, game add-on level 11 already to the orcs in the colony knocked beat: (40 mana (mushrooms have not been eaten by the way, add only 1 time, or eat and eat :)) I can cook the elikir of strength!

M
Maska-Z 01.01.21

Do not drink the potion of strength yet, first pump it from the masters.
black mushrooms add 2 mana every 50 pieces
meat mushrooms do not add anything, they only restore health

well and read the forum

n
nicely 01.01.21

for the magician :) I learned a fire arrow, from the masters to swing 10experience - 5power: (and I threw his fool on the hunt and on a one-handed sword (he was stupid) :) by the way, why forest berry? :)

n
nicely 01.01.21

I first ate a lot of mushrooms 10 mana gave, they say apples give strength, but wine, beer, water are useless?

M
Maska-Z 01.01.21

I do not know, there are two of them, forest and wild, they did not give me anything, I sold them. Maybe someone helped, I don't know;)
go to the topic "About the Forum", there are links to interesting topics. There is something for the magician;)

every 25 apples - 1 strength
wine, water, beer, milk do not give anything - they only restore health and mana

n
nicely 01.01.21

I just saw you a game guru :)
so do you personally sell marsh grass? or smoke (why?)

M
Maska-Z 01.01.21

when you eat this marsh grass, everything around floats ... and it turns green
they say that it is possible at this time to beat the character, stronger than you. But in the addon it is better to give this marsh grass to one type in Yarkendar (Fortunato) - he gives exp for it and gold. So collect it for now.

If you find gold bars, don't sell them. In the same Yarkendar, one blacksmith in the mine buys them for 10 gold, and so - everyone buys 1 gold.

[
[SuperNatural] 01.01.21

Sic, not Fortunato, but Fortuno ...

M
Maska-Z 01.01.21

anyway, there is no other such character in Gothic;))

o
oldmen 01.01.21

I will answer the questions nicely:
1) Swamp grass is needed according to the plot only once (sort of), when it will be necessary to restore Innos' eye. The grass itself can be processed into shoals and smoked ... Or you can sell (both shoals and grass ...). your business.
2) Elderberry is just grass. You cannot cook anything from it, but in the early stages of the game it is famous for its ability to restore 5 units. mana. With a mana count of 40, it will be very useful to eat ... But only, I will repeat myself, as a mana restorer ...
3) Ghostly light is lights ... one of these is given to you in the addon by order. Yours can do a lot of things, others will just attack (like holding the territory). They do not carry a plot load.
4) What are these green balls?
5) And you listen to the people more, he will not advise you so ... Most likely, they simply warn that for permanent drinks (increasing once and for all any indicator), the plant "royal sorrel" is required (in the pirate "crown potion") , of which there are not many on the map. Therefore, you can spend all of them, and then sit with only one well-pumped characteristic ...
6) Black mushrooms add 10 units to mana if you eat 50 of them. In the addon - every time, in orig. only the first time.
7) the forest berry also does not carry a semantic load in the game.
8) cute
08/18/05 1:41 pm I looked here you are a game guru :) - The guru may be, but the statement of the others sounds very strange that she seemed to be playing with the passage ... and this is not good.

M
Maska-Z 01.01.21

about pumping strength.
Strength in the addon is used for melee weapons (sword) and crossbows. This is for palladins and mercenaries. And for magicians - you need to pump mana. Well, it's enough to pump the bow no more than 30 units. You don't need strength to use a bow. A bow needs dexterity.

oldman:
it's none of your business, how I played the game (and by the way, not the way they write about me on this forum). I answer, I help people. Clear? So you help, not shit.

D
DarkWarlock 01.01.21

Mages are better off pumping agility. There is a weapon - a sword of skill (60 liters 120 damage).

P
Playshner 01.01.21

VaSÑ‘K,

Torusidze, Diegov, Lesterovich, Vatrasenko, ... what a nafig difference ...))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

n
nicely 01.01.21

the lights in holy places are green, nothing stands out, just maybe they give a blessing or treatment

N
NeoStаlker 01.01.21

cute, green lights so, for show-off ... And
raise your dexterity with bottles to 120, maybe 24 crown plants (i.e. royal sorrel).

A
ADventIS 01.01.21

24? Hmm, you surprised me. I otily found ~ 15.

Z
ZOOMer93 01.01.21

(For cute) You listen to Masky-Z more, and DO NOT listen AT ALL to Dark Paladin and Playsher