3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirog22rus 01.01.21 04:55 am

New game + challenges. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I want to start a new game + after completing all the quests. I press everything where I need to, I want to select the save, but the game tells me that in this save the game is not finished yet (everything is 100% completed). And such a Batwa in general with all the preservation! I found one save among my own that turned out to be driven under NG +, BUT the tattoo did not transfer, stupidity, yes, but if it did not transfer, then the save from the witcher 2 also disappeared. Tell me not to worry - play like this, but for me this decision is not true , I want all my own, all the solutions from the very first part. Soryan, if there was such a topic before, did not find it.
In a nutshell, then: HOW TO START NG + IF WRITES IN THE SAVE THAT THE GAME IS NOT PASSED YET IN SAVING, BUT HAS REALLY PASSED?
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 01.01.21

Try loading the save and overwriting it. Or run to make the game autosave ...

P
Pirog22rus 01.01.21

Eraser101
Tried it, didn't help (

E
Eraser101 01.01.21

There is, of course, one console command, I don't remember exactly how it looks, but it completes the plot of the game. Browse the internet.

S
Stifler's mom 01.01.21

Don't worry - play like this

P
Pirog22rus 01.01.21

CRASBULLET
well, they are transferred to it from just NG, and in NG there were solutions from B2. It turns out I have already played NG + and I want to start NG ++ where they should already be, but not.

E
Eraser101 01.01.21

Pirog22rus
You cannot start a new game ++, you can only play once.

P
Pirog22rus 01.01.21

Eraser101
That's gay! Okay, we've dealt with one question. I wonder only why the tattoo was not transferred and does not appear even when I write it in the console. Any thoughts about what this is connected with?

E
Eraser101 01.01.21

Pirog22rus
And imagine, you find yourself in Velen at level 80-90 and find that the quests are 110-120, and then 130-140 will be. How are you going to pass them? The player is limited to level 100, and quests and mobs continue to grow in level. And about the tattoo, when you start a new game + you import 2 saves - one from The Witcher 2, the second from the third Witcher and the tattoo is imported from the second part of the game, check those save.

P
Pirog22rus 01.01.21

Eraser101
Yes indeed the beard happened, after reinstalling Windows, saving on the computer did not remain with B2. maybe they stayed in the cloud, but then you need to pump B2.

P
Pirog22rus 01.01.21

I solved the problem! I downloaded B2, loaded the game, then launched B3, and indeed, when choosing NG +, a button appeared about importing saves! I apologize for a separate topic and all that, it was just really important for me, since all decisions made in the save are the result of going through all the parts personally.