3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FroGGo 01.01.21 04:55 am

About cheats and wak-ban in single player. (Dying Light)

If I use the trainer in single player, will it be banned or not? And one more question that is closely related to the previous question (if the answer to the first question is negative): if in a single player game with the help of a trainer you wind up your strength / dexterity / survivability level, and then go to the coop, will the game determine that the experience was gained by cheating ?
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 01.01.21

Too much if, try it yourself and find out
Alone, no one will give you a ban, that's for sure, but in a coop, the dog knows him, he didn't check it
FroGGo wrote: will the game determine that the experience was gained by cheating
I don't think the game will determine, but here the players can report you, because if you have played 2 hours in your profile, and you are already full pumped, then it immediately becomes clear to everyone that you are a foul cheater

R
RED45 01.01.21

I tried with cheats on litsuh in co-op to play cheats in firing but did not kick the ban did not get play spokayno

D
Dying 01.01.21

There will be no ban in single player games. The main thing is that in a single player game you turn off the network and the ability to connect other players in the settings. And then chitiri even to the shit.

M
MalluM 01.01.21

Hai with VAK was raised because of the Be the zombie regime. There were many cases when hunters were simply unkillable.
FroGGo
1. Not banned. If you are very striving, then you can turn off your VAK in the game settings (only then be careful in the co-op and do not run into malicious cheaters).
2. Will not determine. If you play regular missions, no problem.

G
Guest 26.03.21

Dying light takes you to the dark world of horrible zombies where the fight is for the life. Staying alive long enough is tough even for enthusiasts. But Dying Light cheats can help you play smart and stay long in the battle. https://screamreality.com/dying-light-cheat/