3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vizzzin 01.01.21 04:55 am

Broke his arm FOREVER (Fallout 4)

In short, this is the case. Passed missions from Mister "behavior needs your help", and somehow got to the super mutants. They are strong GUYS, they broke my arm. Well, I healed, healed and went on. I played another 2-3 gem missions, and noticed that my hand was in a "broken" position. Sometimes she reaches across her body to the pistol (left arm is broken). Scored and went on. I didn't want to load the save game with a healthy HAND (since it's not a hunt to go through the mission again). What to do? Are there any surgeons?
26 Comments
Sort by:
h
hummer111 01.01.21

Georgia save is a bug

C
CoCoSiK 01.01.21

Bugs brother XD

g
grothex 01.01.21

)))) Yyy

V
Vizzzin 01.01.21

Loading safes stupidly - I have already gone through a lot of missions (not 2-3).

V
Vizzzin 01.01.21

Laughter laughter, damn it, but what to do?

D
D. Gilze 01.01.21

It's your business, of course, but personally, if I had gone far enough, I would not have started loading and going through everything from the beginning. If the bug is not cretic, you can continue to play as it is. But, then it wakes up something to remember.) And realism, so to speak)

L
Life is shit 01.01.21

Vizzzin
Say thank you for not breaking your leg and not your neck.

E
EMPs 01.01.21

in addition to loading saves, there was some other console command.

t
technopank 01.01.21

Get used to the realism of the EPA.

C
Cucumber312 01.01.21

Vizzzin
Try Resurrect in the console.
Select your Persian in the console and write this command.

V
Vizzzin 01.01.21

Phah, pleased with the comments about realism))

s
sysoevnikita 01.01.21

Try to change the sex, maybe it will help) The body will change to the female, and then back to the male. Just save yourself before that, well, just in case;) If the hand corrects itself, and the settings of the face go wrong, then you have a direct road to the surgeon from Diamond City.
Here is the sexchange console command

V
Vizzzin 01.01.21

WHAT IS THE RESURRECT ?? !! AFTER THIS COMMAND, THE PISTOL STOPPED TO FIRING, FLYING IN THE HAND DISASSEMBLED, AND THE HANDS GENERALLY WERE OUT BACK!

V
Vizzzin 01.01.21

sysoevnikita
Advice about sex change works partially. A man with a broken arm, but a woman not.

P
PIRAT69 01.01.21

Vizzzin
So play it

V
Vizzzin 01.01.21

Badfox1988
So I think, since nothing helps (except again), I will play like that. Only the scope touches.

C
Cucumber312 01.01.21

Vizzzin
Resurrection.
Resurrect any dead mobs.

s
sysoevnikita 01.01.21

Vizzzin
Then this is a tough bug. And as they wrote earlier, it's easier for you to load the save with a normal hand

B
BlackTigerTK 01.01.21

Vizzzin
There is also a "recycleactor" - Resets some NPCs.
Here is what the wiki says:
"the If Used on the player, IT will of the reset all effects of currently Affecting the player Useful for Addressing glitches of The player's inventory a will of REMAIN: unchanged The except a Vault 111 suit will be added and equipped.. ."
But I would just the firefighting equipment would still be thrown into a box somewhere.

V
Vizzzin 01.01.21

BlackTigerTK
I 'll try, having saved it first.