3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RB265 01.01.21 04:55 am

How to pass the GIA?

What will happen if I don't hand over?
8 Comments
Sort by:
v
viktorvvv555 01.01.21

RB265
dude GIA on Izzy, don't piss. We were all given answers.

v
vikpass 01.01.21

RB265
Personally, I passed to fours practically without preparation. But! You can't relax! I saw a lot of those who scored on everything, downloaded the answers, and then ran to retake. It is quite possible to pass if you approach it responsibly

O
Omega 01.01.21

You hand over, even complete idiots are handed over there ...

m
mars766 01.01.21

RB265
Everything was so bad for us that the observers came for 5 minutes at the beginning of the exam and left. and we were taken in turn to the teacher who told us how to solve the problems.))))
Of course, don't count on this, get ready. In general, if this consolates you, then the session at the university is much worse than the exam and the GIA combined.

R
Ruider 01.01.21

First of all, you need knowledge to pass. And if they are not there, then you will still be useful to society - the streets in our time are quickly polluted ...

r
requiemmm 01.01.21

Nowadays, a janitor with two higher ones is not uncommon, in my family there is one chick with three higher ones sitting on the phone in the bank, so it's not an indicator at all. Fill up and to hell with them, hand over later, not the end of the world. The excitement is artificially pumped up, and the nerves are not iron, they must be protected.

r
rPeBoJL 01.01.21

requiemmm
and you might think she gave everything herself without bribes?

r
requiemmm 01.01.21

Oh, there is a very funny system, because of which, in my eyes, diplomas of all sorts are inferior to toilet paper, it is difficult to wipe them with them, they are tough. In short, an ordinary fence-building university, there are dozens of them all over the country. You receive one diploma, they offer you to pay and draw another one, in a different specialty. You pay more - one more. It seems that I did not buy it, but it seems that it was an oak-oak in all three specialties. And there is only one way for a multi-wise husband, and for a prudent woman, to a broom enchanted or a free cash register.