3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fanfantasy 01.01.21 04:56 am

Majesty 2: Cold Dawn (Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim)

Majesty 2 Cold Sunrise RELEASE!

Attention, the game is stand - alone, this means that this is the full version, but there is no original company, and all resources are closed. The publication of the project in this form was agreed with representatives of the publishing house Paradox Interactive.

Friends, almost 2 years have passed, and to be precise, 766 days. And finally, the full release of Majesty 2: Cold Dawn took place.
You can paint a lot of things about the project, how we got there, how we stumbled and moved on. But in my opinion now is the time to play! And you can ask all questions here or on our official forum.
Features of

Majesty2: Cold Dawn is a global fan addon that brings many new aspects to the game.

New campaign of 9 missions.
New heroes.
New models.
New balance. The heroes became much more active and lively.
Changed game resources.
New buildings like library, magic statue and others.
Increased complexity of the campaign.
You can rob cows.
And also 6 additional missions, 2 single and 4 for multiplayer.

PS We will be glad if someone from those who like our game - agrees to write something from - walkthroughs, reviews of the game and faq.

Download - http://fanfantasy.info/forum/index.php?/topic/489-%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%B7-%D0%BE%D0%B1 % D1% 81% D1% 83% D0% B6% D0% B4% D0% B5% D0% BD% D0% B8% D0% B5 / page__pid__7069 # entry7069
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SilverWings 01.01.21

Throne of Ardania! What S&M was actually doing this mod? The complexity is outrageous, modifications with a gulkin's nose (or rather, after going through most of the company, I did not see them in principle), and instead of a well-thought-out plot of maps, we get a dump at the base - for example, the mission to reconcile the gnomes and elves when the base is simultaneously attacked by 5 wolfs and 7 copper-connecting rods, Considering that the heroes are the 10th lvl maximum. In general, an addon from those who like to play games at maximum difficulty damage, with the most basic resources, and consider that it is easy and simple.

o
olgerdus 01.01.21

I have a problem in my first mission, I have saved up 12,000, but karovans do not appear.
The whole map is open.

[
[PacMan] 01.01.21

Yes, yes! Tell me how to go through the first mission, I don't know what to do (((

p
padrepepe 01.01.21

damn, yes, I can’t even go through the first mission 12t rubles)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I finally get thrown into the trash, I pump the heroes to level 12 half, one fig fire magicians and animals scatter them all at once

D
Dima-Click 01.01.21

I have the same thing, in the first mission I opened the whole map, I soaked everyone, the dough is immeasurable - the caravans do not go. Can anyone have a save where the first mission has already been completed?

d
dot71 01.01.21

Dima-Click
olgerdus
[PacMan]
Download the patch to version 1.2 from the forum (link above), where a bug with caravans is fixed and the difficulty of the first and second missions has been slightly reduced.

d
dot71 01.01.21

Cold Sunrise Version 2.0 is Coming In August!

B
Basic Mister 01.01.21

Site is down ...

i
ilya31082000 01.01.21

I passed half the game if you need help write

Z
ZekaZKA 01.01.21

Guys, there is a cheat on her. In the game folder, go to _Settings classic, then the archiver or the Total commander, go to resorce_patch.pak, then interface cs M2gameConst. This file is opened with notepad. There are game parameters. (for example, you can increase the speed of gaining experience by heroes). We save (I started Total Commander from the admin and saved it as it should). Next, copy the folders from Pesource_patch to resorce.mod in order for the changes to be read. And that's all. We make special settings for each mission and fly through the campaign.
Before making changes to M2GameConst, copy the content into a blank notepad for peace of mind.