3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanKa Games 01.01.21 04:56 am

Civilization (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Guys, what do you think about the recent drain of leaders and civilizations?

PS who is not in the subject - google, but for the lazy the link: https://www.overclockers.ru/softnews/77675/fanaty-dobyli-informaciju-pochti-obo-vseh-civilizaciyah-i-liderah-v-civilization-vi .html
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kevin Oukveyl 01.01.21

This is not a drain. It was just a clue that fans inflated an entire research effort to find supposed leaders and civilizations.

R
Redkov_GOD 01.01.21

sanya100500143
Kevin Oukveyl
Thanks for the info guys

L
Lordesan 01.01.21

I think that they took Peter correctly, one of the brightest personalities in Russia

S
Sir.Rumata 01.01.21

It is a pity, I hoped that Stalin, Ivan the Terrible or Lenin, so far in this country there were no better leaders

J
JOKERIVAN 01.01.21

Sir.Rumata
I agree in principle, but nevertheless it was Peter I who created the Russian Empire, so you shouldn't be talking about the leaders of our country, so if Nicholas II became the leader in the civil society, then yes, you should be dissatisfied, and so
Z. They will make Stalin a leader, they are still using his name alone.

S
Sir.Rumata 01.01.21

JOKERIVAN
There is Stalin in the first and fourth parts.
And what good is RI? Peter the bastard which you can't find now

J
JOKERIVAN 01.01.21

Sir.Rumata wrote:
And what good is RI?
Come on, tell me what's wrong with the Russian Empire
Sir.Rumata wrote:
Peter the bastard which you can't find today
Justify, Peter I, the great Russian Emperor, who glorified himself for centuries by his achievements, and who are you to judge him
Sir.Rumata wrote: you
will
find, you have forgotten a soft sign, with such knowledge in your native language, someone may not pass it next year

K
Kevin Oukveyl 01.01.21

Sir.Rumata
Young man, you are bored and you want to discuss something with us, talk about the history of the state, express your "phi"?

I
Insurgent 01.01.21

Sir.Rumata
Here I disagree with you a little, comrade. The first emperor of the Russian Empire, Peter I, Europeanized Russia, expanded its borders, laid the foundations for the world famous Ural metallurgy. It is also worth noting that Peter I made a feasible contribution to the education of the then undersized children from noble children, sending them to study in Europe, because at that time in Russia there was a CATASTROPHIC shortage of educated people who could both cast domestic cannons and sail directly under sail , and the rhymes are beautifully folded. In addition, the Emperor found another way to force the overweight nobility to plow: from now on, only one child could inherit the property of a rich papa - all the rest were obliged to go to government or military service. Unfortunately, it all ended up that the power in the person of Ober-Prosecutor Pobedonostsev sided with the opponents of Westernization, as a result of which, under Alexander III and Nicholas II, de-petrization began, everything Orthodox and pseudo-people began to be wildly quoted. But it was all just external attributes, and most importantly, the ideology changed. Instead of the civic absolutism of Peter I and the idea of ​​a constitutional order that was supposed to replace him, they began to make some kind of ridiculous fake under the pre-Petrine bureaucratic-church system. It all ended with a mess in their heads and a complete disappointment in tsarism in general. Instead of the civic absolutism of Peter I and the idea of ​​a constitutional system that was to replace him, they began to make some kind of ridiculous fake under the pre-Petrine bureaucratic-church system. It all ended with a mess in their heads and a complete disappointment in tsarism in general. Instead of the civic absolutism of Peter I and the idea of ​​a constitutional system that was to replace him, they began to make some kind of ridiculous fake under the pre-Petrine bureaucratic-church system. It all ended with a mess in their heads and a complete disappointment in tsarism in general.

J
JOKERIVAN 01.01.21

Sir.Rumata wrote:
Fortunately, your language is not native to me.
First: I do not like the Russian language, do not write in it, what is your problem, most likely that you do not know other languages
Sir.Rumata wrote:
I wrote in this country. In my country, radical communes are now out of favor, only radical Nazis.
Secondly: Obviously, you live in some kind of invented country by yourself, because you have Novosibirsk on your profile, and this is for your information the city of the Russian Federation
Sir.Rumata wrote:
In my country, only radical Nazis are at mercy It was
so difficult to build the Republic of
Bydlan
And now the conclusion: based on the last paragraph, you are either mentally ill or a moron, what kind of republic can we talk about if there is a monarchy in the country and so that you know Peter I died in 1725, and the first republic appeared in France in 1792 lasted 12 years and was transformed into whatever you think, it was the French Empire by none other than Napoleon I Bonaparte ...