3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1sss 01.01.21 04:56 am

Can I play offline on Vulcan? (Doom (2016))

If you put a volcano in the game, go out and transfer steam to offline, the game will work fine?
16 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoXtrot777 01.01.21

d1sss
If you're talking about the Vulkan api, then it has nothing to do with online.

d
d1sss 01.01.21

FoXtrot777
yes about him, can you play or not? Have you tried it yourself?

F
FoXtrot777 01.01.21

d1sss
If you omit all the technical details, then Vulkan works with a video card, and not with the Internet or steam * th. He doesn't care whether you are online or offline.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 01.01.21

d1sss
And how should the transition from DirectX change anything?

d
d1sss 01.01.21

FoXtrot777
Can you check the performance?

d
d1sss 01.01.21

GAMER_UKRAINE Well
, the first activation flies. Secondly, the huckster from whom I bought it said that you can't play offline on the volcano

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 01.01.21

d1sss
It probably follows from this that you don't need to check it, but you need to listen to what the person you paid told you !? Not this way?

s
saa0891 01.01.21

d1sss wrote:
If you expose a volcano in the game and put the steam in offline, the game will work fine.
What does the offline mode have to do with it, if it's just a patch that adds support for the Vulcan API, it's another matter that your version just stupidly may not have these patches.

T
The dmitry disaire 01.01.21

saa0891
offline activation crashes because of these chips.

d
d1sss 01.01.21

Disaire
Is that correct ? can't you play offline on Vulcan?

d
d1sss 01.01.21

saa0891
I don't need your philosophical reflections! Can you check it or not !?
TRIM version with all updates!

T
The dmitry disaire 01.01.21

d1sss
try to turn it on I don’t know for sure, if the one who did the activation says it’s not worth it, then don’t put it.

d
d1sss 01.01.21

Disaire
If I had the opportunity to check, I would not ask here!

d
d1sss 01.01.21

There are so many Olukhs here who like to be clever and ponastavit minuses, although they don’t dick rummage about what they are asked about and think that they are smarter than everyone!

J
JUnnAmmED 01.01.21

d1sss
Personally, I see only one moron here. Psychics are on vacation, mere mortals need more information, at least when there was activation and screenshots of the game settings.

d
d1sss 01.01.21

If anyone is interested, let me know. I found the answer to my question - if you set the volcano, the activation flies!