3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LinaVasya 01.01.21 04:56 am

Artifacts in specific locations (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have a problem that many have encountered, but I don’t know how to solve it. In certain places, the texture is stretched (instead of the blades of a mill, a triangle, a well near a white garden like a hedgehog, a notice board), in general, probably some kind of patch's fault. Who faced the problem?
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Igorevich 01.01.21

LinaVasya
Screen

A
Assassins11148 01.01.21

LinaVasya
I had something similar. Sometimes in caves, textures disappeared altogether. Checking and restoring the cache helped. Recovered 600 mb data

L
LinaVasya 01.01.21

Assassins11148
Hmm, but before the game I checked the cache. Thanks helped) Damn all the same GOG shit

A
Assassins11148 01.01.21

LinaVasya
You are always welcome :) But about the fact that "GOG is shit", I would ask you not to rush. After all, many people have similar problems and incentives

D
Dzengrave 01.01.21

Assassins11148
how to make such a check?

A
Assassins11148 01.01.21

Dzengrave
On Steam: RMB on the game> properties> local files> check the integrity of the cache.
In the GOG version: LMB click on the game in the library> "More"> file management> Check / Repair.
After these manipulations (in both services), the service used will start checking all the files on the PC related to the game and download any files if they do not match, and delete the old ones

D
Dzengrave 01.01.21

Assassins11148
i.e. accordingly, in the pirated version of the GOG version, there is no such function in the client / launcher, only through the sites. Hmm, it's a pity, I thought maybe the fixes are already there, but it looks like I'll have to reinstall it again.