3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR-81 01.01.21 04:56 am

Orbs in Mission 13 (Dead Effect 2)

Did anyone find all the orbs in the "fistful of plutonium" mission? One is in the storage cell of rods behind the half-open hatch, the second is directly above the entrance to the reactor control. I could not find the third one.
9 Comments
Sort by:
f
fear 01.01.21

A
AR-81 01.01.21

creepy
Thank you! I would never have guessed about such a lattice. Did you find it yourself, or is there a guide somewhere?

f
fear 01.01.21

on my own, I also looked for guides, but I haven’t seen it

yet ... do you know the case where you need to do for this achievement?

A
AR-81 01.01.21

In the Steam for this game there is a link to a German site in the "secrets" section, but on it only until the eighth mission. Then the person, apparently, also really got bored.
As for the achievement, I won't say for sure, but it seems to me that I mean going through the same level 10 times. Did you find all the spheres in the mission "Russian trace"? And then I was in both elevators, it’s easy, and the third failed. As luck would have it, the developers manage to slip some monstrous multi-storey labyrinths with each level!

f
fear 01.01.21

AR-81
10 times passed the level, another achievement was given.

A
AR-81 01.01.21

ctrax
Can "retry" - meaning not to replay completely, but to start the level, go to the main menu and select "restart". And so 10 times. Dregs of course, but everything can be expected from Steam.
Or even after death, they offer to be reborn for money, or to restart. It is also an option. So what about the Russian Trace mission?

f
fear 01.01.21

no, the Russian trail has not yet zapped.

oh super, got an achievement, ATP for a hint.
you had to die 10 times and start the level over, and then finish it to the end.

A
AR-81 01.01.21

creep
Well that's nice. It's always nice to help.

A
AR-81 01.01.21

I found the last sphere in the mission "Russian Trace" in the passage next to the second elevator, behind the barrels on the wall.