3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Belivern 05.01.21 09:17 am

Problems displaying weapon stats (Cyberpunk 2077)

Upon entering the Equipment, for all weapons equipped on a character who has a large list of additional. characteristics and many additional modifications are installed, they are not displayed (see the position of the cursor on screens 1 and 2). On simple weapons, everything is ok (see screen 3). At the same time, when you just enter the section (Equipment, Backpack) and immediately get the mouse on some weapon, the descriptions begin to blink quickly.

I suspect that there is a problem with the screen resolution. I have 1920 * 1200. I tried to set 1920 * 1080 - some guns began to display the characteristics.
Maybe someone knows how you can reduce the size of the description fonts? This will probably fix the problem.

UPD. Tried to add kreen, but somehow it doesn't cling. Although the "weight" is less than the maximum declared

UPD2:

In ...
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadJeck 05.01.21

I have the same garbage, I don’t know how to fix it. we have to wait for patches

B
Belivern 05.01.21

MadJeck
Perhaps this could be due to the modifications created ... HZ.

Y
Youxyxol 05.01.21

Belivern
The same, most likely a bug.

E
ElectroTik1994000 05.01.21

It happens to me when some parameter, which, in principle, cannot be more than 100%, like the Crete chance, with the inserted mods for the Crete chance exceeds this .. Somehow, in short, I'm sorry if it's not clear ..)

E
ElectroTik1994000 05.01.21

And by the way, in this case, the stats of the Bagan weapon can be viewed through the alt, that is, through the quick equipment menu, everything is ok there.

C
Colins-la2 07.01.21

I also noticed that if the item is in storage in V's apartment, then the stats are displayed normally, but not in the backpack.

X
Xpert_125rus 29.01.21

On the overture, it turned out to see the stats only by removing the muffler, if you put it back, again a bug.

R
RojerHa 05.04.21

I have this glitch associated with the iconic pistol "Congo", I upgraded it to a legend (6 slots) and modified it. While it is in the equipment in 1 slot, more than one barrel in the slots and the backpack does not show its parameters ... In the quick menu, as they said the above parameters are visible ... I put the "Congo" trunk into the backpack everything works ... Perhaps a glitch due to the fact that the window with the parameters of this Congo trunk after moding does not fit into the game interface. This is indirectly visible in the quick menu, where the parameters are displayed but the card goes beyond the screen! that the name of the CONGO is not readable.

J
JesTeR_KR 05.04.21

Even with the new patch, this bug remains

N
Norad 09.05.21

in general, it is not clear why it is precisely a decrease in the screen resolution that allows you to see the characteristics of modified trunks (but not all), at a resolution of 1280x1024 and 1280x720, the inventory interface still has the same height of 720, at 1280x1024 above and below the black bars for which, well, does not want to climb out the characteristics window ...
maybe there is at least a mod that will allow you to normally display the characteristics window?

S
Slavicus 24.05.21

Norad
Maybe there is, but I didn't find one. Yes, and they would have added it to pg, I think.

B
Belivern 24.05.21

Still relevant with patch 1.22. Maybe someone found a solution? And one more time - can someone suggest a mod to reduce or edit fonts in the game? I think this can fix the problem.

K
KarabasBarabas92 24.05.21

RojerHa There
is no way to fix this bug from the release.

And I didn't think of the quick access menu)
Therefore, thank you!
Throwing away the weapon and pointing the cursor :)

p
popov199314 17.11.22

The end of 2022, having updated the hardware so that the game does not lag, I see the same problem)
Apparently it's in Monica