3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akamil 05.01.21 09:17 am

Prompt pliz secondary skill for Shield sorki (Diablo 2)

Insanely tired of dying. On the inner feeling on the server, the game is many times more difficult than a single, I die per cd.
It is difficult to farm gear simply because even the countess cannot be reached steadily.
(Yes, yes, hands are ass, I myself know, you can not grovel.)
I decided to create the most tenacious Persian, the choice was a magpie with a shield.
That which is iron: a
lot of points in mana
20 telekinesis
20 heat
20 firewall
1 firewall master
8 shield
passages by itself
But then I stuck it a little. We need a second element, but there are absolutely not enough points for it.
I don’t want a new one, it just looks disgusting and doesn’t lie at all. From the first part I can't digest this slice.
There are three options:
20 lightning, 1 craftsman and how much will turn out in synergy (but it will probably still be rather weak)
20 Charged Bolt 1 craftsmen, the rest into lightning for synergy and frantically spam, accumulating castrate.
frost ball - everything is so clear here, it is confused by many passing skills and the fact that fire / cold immunes are more than others. In addition, there is a mercenary with an icy aura, so when choosing a lightning bolt it will at least be possible to damage everyone in general.
Who is not in scrap, help to make a choice.
69 Comments
Sort by:
r
rambler87 05.01.21

Fo like norms - completely unpumped electricity except for the field statics - it seemed to me very weak (1 static field is required). But the thunderstorm is not familiar to her. Only the pho option as the second element I liked.

O
Ondal's Wisdom 05.01.21

The EU magpie lives in PVM until the first manaburn. The Tal Rashi or Nightmok belt can prolong the torment, but you will still stick together.
Everything here will be "rather weak", but you can try to pump Foshnik and master the change and put on the clothes on + skills to the maximum. Let's not forget about the Static. Should be enough to run in manifold style.
But in general - delete it to hell and swing it near-vita-sorka) It will be sad from the realization that you follow the mainstream, but you will reach the countess on hella

O
Obsessed 05.01.21

Akamil, buy Stormshield (any) and download the litter with a 75% block (you need to invest in dexterity without hesitation, believe me, it's worth it, the block can be seen by hovering over the "defense" field). on ES, forget it. if it's too cloudy - the same with Moser's blessed circle (with 2 perf diamonds), like a test varik.

D
DELETEEND 05.01.21

Akamil
shield two-part magpie will be very shit'ovoy. As suggested above, do not swing the shield. just type cuts (if everything is really bad, you can always wear some kind of belt, etc., in different places) and maybe a block.
Although a magpie with an average size and normal cuts dies only if you fall asleep at the computer, so I would advise the block not to pump .. A useless waste of stats in pvm, where there is always a merch that takes a domag

Your shield will have nothing .. No damage wallpaper elements, no vitality.

A
Akamil 05.01.21

Ok, thanks to everyone who unsubscribed.
Stormshield is of course, block 75 is included in my definition of "the most tenacious"
But ES wants to at least just try. And it's too late to drink Borjomi, I have already started pumping it, I will not throw it. In general, I thought so about the FO. Cheap and cheerful, but what about electric bolts?
Hasn't anyone tried to play them seriously? Yes, the damage is ridiculous, but there are a lot of charges, the cast is fast and there is no limit to hits on one target (like teeth for example). Spamming at close range should hurt.

f
firkax 05.01.21

a forty with a block is normal, for good, that's the only way you need to pump
the damage from the bolts if you pump them to the end and synergies to them, but you don't have enough skills and gear + light

p
passed 05.01.21

Aftar troll, pogugs are pointless.

r
rambler87 05.01.21

Akamil
I had a static role with a stick on a swap - sometimes I had insight into the aura of meditation and there was no need to pump any synergy of telekinesis. But with manaborns, nothing will save. When the magpie under block 75 was pumped up and with a measure for def - nothing scratched it anyway - and due to the fact that the mana from the energy shield is consumed even before being converted into cuts (which is logical), it was a waste of mana

By the way , I found a unique staff - vipers or something like that - 100% mana lich on hit - I thought it was 100% mana ball recovery for 1 successful hit on a mob - or is it% of the mob's mana? (Speaking of mana replenishment and manabjorns). In general, today I went to necrom to hit the pumpkins with mobs - the energy was restored quickly for CE, but in one hit all the mana was not restored ...

R
RomanDII 07.01.21

Akamil wrote:
I decided to create the most tenacious Persian, the choice stopped at a magpie with a shield
Akamil wrote:
Madly tired of dying
: D I understand that you are not going to change your choice, even if it does not work?)

I will not tell you according to your layouts, but I can offer something else, you will live and lay out the tower.
I play a blizzard + FireWall points even at 75 lvl. with whom I actually started playing Hell and lived well and went to the Countess as to my home :)
In principle, and at 70 lvl. there were no problems with my survivability when I first entered Hell, but the mer had problems and had to pump up to 75 so that he would put on Reapers

As for ES, I thought to use it for myself, which would be a great bonus for survivability. I even bargained for a staff of +2 skills +3 ES from Drognan (total, together with other gear + 6ES on a swap, which gives 45% damage to mana), but since initially the magpie was not sharpened for using ES - mana is 2 less than hp (500 + mana and 1000 + HP) and the measure is not Insant, it turned out not very much. And I started to use it in Act 3, in the Jungle, and so fetishes sometimes nibbled, and I started to get worn out with the consumption of mana and the constant use of cans, then I removed this staff away, since, in principle, I had no problems with vitality and mana. Of course, good support is needed in the form of a yardstick, which will pull off the immunes, and I already helped him to rake them with the second element.

Therefore, see here for yourself, understand your difficult choice or change the alignment of skills, if you need to, I can describe in detail the skills and my homeless person)

R
RomanDII 07.01.21

in general, last season I played Chain Lighting + Fire Wall and life on hella was not sweet and it wasn’t even lightmoons, which, albeit with sweaty palms, I laid out with measure, even Souls in the jungle, and this is another test of their wall of fire fry when they are constantly changing location and are not always visible.
The most important problem was in the unique bosses with immunity to lightning and fire, which at the same time distributed lightning when they received damage, but even here it was difficult, but with measure, laid out, and the most impassable life is when I collected a combo of immunity of lightning and fire + the aura of a convoy and a merk with cut cuts did not survive from the word at all, and even a full belt would not have been enough to kill a Rejuvok

yes it could have been skipped, especially since it did not block the path for passing, but somewhere it was possible to recreate the game so that there were fewer or no immunes in the location, but I went through the game completely and cleaned the location completely and how did it happen when creating this particular game.

this season I decided that stable cold damage is better than unstable lightning, and even with unique immunes cold + fire merk is easier to understand, and unique immunes of lightning + (fire or cold) fly away from another reverse element even with a convoy and any other nasty things while I sip juice in my block))

p
passed 07.01.21

Do the next one with three elements. Leave no chance for mobs.

R
RomanDII 07.01.21

passed
Merka enough

In general, I would have done it, if it were not for the limitation on level and skills, so that the forty Uber-Tristam can be played solo)

R
RomanDII 07.01.21

passed
In general, with an interference, it can be called a two-element, after all, the main element is cold, yes, I did not throw 20 points into one of the synergies to Blizzard, but threw it into the Wall, how to maximize the possession of cold does not make sense and part of the points can be given to walk-throughs and possession of fire, as an option, the wall can be replaced with a fireball.
Again, skillers are interested in the cold, and the fire skill works together with physical. damage measure with good damage
All this allows you to live in a solo on a hella, in a party I would choose Asya

k
kolossEkb 07.01.21

on all servers of the planet there is a reset of skills for akara 3 times, and then for tokens, but ,,,, except for pg hee hee

R
RomanDII 07.01.21

kolossEkb Akara has enough
3 times

O
Obsessed 07.01.21

RomanDII, yes, everything is normal, it has often passed in the spirit of "there is my opinion, but there are tracho games," in fact, the second element is needed for those who have few party members and who are too lazy to wait until the ubermerk "instantly takes out" the immunes. only possession of the cold is still worth catching up to an acceptable pier.

A
Akamil 07.01.21

RomanDII
Thank you, much food for thought. And what are the least immunes? light / fire or cold / light?
PS If the server admins wanted originality, it would be better to give the opportunity to remove points from passing skills. Even if only 3 from each difficulty.

p
passed 07.01.21

What difference does it make if these are separate unique pieces?

R
RomanDII 07.01.21

Akamil
In general, it is another matter that there are locks for farming, where there are no cold immunes, and it is easier to clean up than light locks without light immunes.
Yes, and light immunes are personally more infamous for me than cold, types of mobs are also decided, it is easier to kill with cold as the main element than with additional fire.
and there seem to be more fires, and even the 5th wave of Baal is easier to freeze with a voice and kill with blizzard and the merk lives, than to teleport and strike with lightning

R
RomanDII 07.01.21

Obsessed
Native 11 and then I wanted 10, the rest is good from gear and skills, immunity cannot be penetrated, and cold cut goes to minus 95
I do not pretend to be super speed of Tunnel clearing, but now at 81 lvl. I do it relaxed