3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambler87 05.01.21 09:17 am

Tal Rashi armor (Diablo 2)

I found in one topic an indication that it only falls from the 4th act of the Hull, but at least, I met her already in the larvae den and in the lower kurast (from the chest or from under the driftwood - I don't remember exactly). How so? Or do the larvae lair and kurast chests have a prophetic higher treasure lvl and something like pits? By the way, in the pita of the first act, by the way, can a tal rush reservation drop out and any unic and rune or alvl impose restrictions on both chests and mobs there? In infinity, pits can drop everything - all unics and all runes - or does this apply to all pits?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 05.01.21

We put on our hats and go to search the driftwood

r
rambler87 05.01.21

Sweety_Mustard This is a
great cartoon)) now when I go to farm - a suitable shot) or maybe uber Diablo will come tonight? Or will the birch fall?

T
T-fox 05.01.21

rambler87
pit, cow, maggot 3, mausoleum, tunnels 1-2 act loki skidding three armor

k
kolossEkb 05.01.21

with minesnov countessa

r
rambler87 05.01.21

Is act 3 only from chests or from Mobs also possible?

p
passed 05.01.21

rambler87
Too hard for you?
http://mfb.bplaced.net/dropcalc/index.php
If anything, TP armor is dropped from the left Mefa stance.

r
rambler87 05.01.21

Why exactly on the left? snags and corpses also belong to chests, right?

I didn't know that the chance of subsurface resources also depends on the number of ppl in a particular location - and someone compared and did this - farm cow or low kurast exactly when the ppl location is fully loaded - is the difference sensitive?

By the way, I did not find it through the chance for chests low kurasta tal rasha guardianship - why not? This is where chest B was chosen in the kurast of the Hell difficulty level - no tal Rasha guardianship armor. That is, the calculator is not suitable for this version of Diablo on pg, or I did not set something correctly there (I chose 1.13 lord of destruction). Probably, I’m definitely looking at something wrong, since there, in different acts, the loss of parts of the cow set is indicated, which I certainly have not met and parts of which, as I was told, only at the cow level fall from King

r
rambler87 05.01.21

T-Fox

Is there a sign of these drops somewhere in different locations? Here is a calculator that there is an oprichnik - says that she cannot fall from a chest in a kurast. In the larvae den, I have not yet checked the chance with the calculator.

p
passed 07.01.21

rambler87 wrote:
Why on the left?
Because the right one is the armory.
Don't bother with nonsense - farm 85, everything falls there.

r
rambler87 07.01.21

passed
Well, I was just wondering: I met this reservation on pg at level 1 larvae and from the chest of kurast - judging by the calculator, if I look correctly - at these levels, the reservation cannot fall from either the mob or the chests - that means everything is on pg -so these calculators are not applicable - or chests / snags have some special increased treasure level. And moreover, without mf at all 1ppl stumbled upon this reservation (not even one of those 3 chests with a special drop and level that are usually opened in kurast)

Ps in general, while I somehow have more luck with chests and snags than with pindle or point krapoyunik)) everything can be)