3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KRAsher12 05.01.21 09:17 am

Mod translation (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I want to ask people what they transfer mods from the nexus and upload here or to other resources, in fact, how do you do it? I want to translate one mod, but I do not know how this is done. help if anyone knows, if through the program, I'm not asking for explanations (although I will be glad) so tell me at least through what this is done.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Safary2110 05.01.21

They do not translate, but stupidly download from the nexus and upload it here for points. The description for them is translated via google translator, most often in two clicks (ctrl + c; ctrl + v), without delving into what is written there.

H
Hattack 05.01.21

KRAsher12
If you are really so interested in this topic, then I can advise (for a start):
Spoiler https://gamer-mods.ru/forum/44

K
KRAsher12 05.01.21

Hattack
So on these forums only everything about translating gazebo games through an esp translator, or I don't understand something?

H
Hattack 05.01.21

KRAsher12
Read more carefully .. In which direction to look, you were told, but to chew and thoroughly explain there is neither time nor motivation.

K
KRAsher12 05.01.21

Hattack
Apparently I'm too stupid or you just threw the first site that came across and want me to look for something here, if I understand correctly, everything here is about the translation of esp files that are not in the witcher mods.
If I'm wrong, I ask you to drop at least a link to the forum I need, and not all the forums on the site, I apologize wildly if I demand a lot, but I will be grateful.

H
Hattack 07.01.21

KRAsher12
Direct answer: Official Project ModKit. But it is better to combine it with Notepad ++ (although as anyone).
Again, I will note that you did not carefully read what was recommended to you. It is NOT just about ESP and ESM conversion and editing.
And this is not the "first" branch of forums that came to hand ...
I do not like lazy people. After all, if you were really interested, and you need all this at least a little, you would have found everything yourself a long time ago. After all, well, lies right under your feet!