3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray_Wolf 95 29.10.19 03:34 am

Black screen at startup (PC) (Thief (2014))

Start the game, gets a black screen and hangs at least half a minute. If anyone came across this and decided it would be nice if you unsubscribed
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snite_Poerti 29.10.19

Gray_Wolf 75
It seems that this is not even a problem, just the game is loaded. I put the game in windowed mode and waited 2.5 minutes, and roll in. The game just loaded for a long time:)

n
nurbak 29.10.19

I press the spacebar
The problem with the curve Repack
Need to buy a normal 28 th

P
PIRAT69 29.10.19

As described the problem users with rucola: Maknuti need a space 9 987 996 945 times, and then the game flies like butter.... So to repeat for each entry in the game!!! Blame the pill...
PS: There are concerns that after approximately 9599 pressing many users had the Space bar, a careful pressing these fears are reduced to zero...

R
RinCat 29.10.19

Delete save game or when you run,u will have a black screen,press Alt + Enter

J
Jimbo M 29.10.19

I did not help ANYTHING. 2 Repack tried. maybe this crap due to the fact that I have 3 GB of operatives on the computer?

K
KaZza4ek 29.10.19

Jimbo M
I have 2 gig and it all went, the optimizer now looking for

S
Serjo197955 29.10.19

I have had this problem.Until I noticed that in the folder Binaries2 no Language Selector.and in the folder NoDVD in the tablet SKIDROW it was.I threw the pill SKIDROW again.Language Selector there is in the English language was put on the Rus and it worked.Maybe someone will help.