3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oldman_perm 05.01.21 09:24 am

Immortal Enemies (Cyberpunk 2077)

On the second playthrough of the game, before the story quest with platforms, I decided to clean up the map from everything that was secondary. There was not much left until the end of the cleanup, but such a bug appeared - the cyberpsy did not want to die. Health was zero, but he continued to run and shoot. After suffering with it for 5 minutes, I rolled back to save and the situation repeated itself .. I rolled back to 2 save and only then I managed to pass it.
As a result, further immortal enemies began to surface more and more often. At a clearing point of 5 bandits, 2-3 could be immortal. Somehow with rollbacks to save, and sometimes just scoring on these immortals, we managed to reach the final choice. I chose to hike with John to the tower. In the tower you need to get the key for the elevator from the body of the guard, but they don't want to die in any way)) I rolled back 10 times to save, but I could not get the key.
Can anyone come across a bug and solve the problem?
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
dizzy33 05.01.21

I haven't had this more than once, but try to download the trainer. Kill with 1 shot.

o
oldman_perm 05.01.21

dizzy33
Tried it. Did not help.
It turned out with a pumped legendary sniper to immediately bring them down. But you have to shoot when they have full health .. If it becomes 0 health, it looks like nothing will help.
But there was a new plug, Smesher also became immortal and the option with a sniper no longer helps)

o
oldman_perm 05.01.21

Smeshera ended up like this .. Legendary sniper rifle + trainer including 1) kill with one shot + 2) maximum damage multiplier unscrewed. There was no other way out of this situation)
Game, of course, but what to do .. The story itself revealed in the game is great!)
And the technical part is revealed most fully in that video:

Good luck!

J
John_McKlein 05.01.21

oldman_perm
check in cyberimplants if there is Smartlink in Palms

o
oldman_perm 05.01.21

John_McKlein
Yes, the smartlink was there. But it seems to me that he has nothing to do with it ..

p
polyhedral 11.01.21

oldman_perm
fact I did not have a smartlink. 5 cyber psychos are immortals. Smesher was also immortal a couple of times. street punks periodically come across in the mode of Gd.

o
oldman_perm 11.01.21

polyhedral
On a new passage, I decided to clean up the points on the map after the prologue. Immortal enemies appeared again at about 70-80% of the cleanup. First, cyberpsychies, then ordinary ones became immortal. No longer helps either with a sniper in the head, or a trainer with "Vanhitkill" + damage multiplier. The passage of the campaign was broken ..

o
oldman_perm 12.01.21

polyhedral
When the game was going on and the immortals appeared, was it not by chance that the armor was pumped by 2-3k with the help of the battleship?

p
polyhedral 12.01.21

oldman_perm is the
battleship a perk?
if yes, then I did not take one.
I wanted to start over now, but your post above decided everything. then fix 1.06 does not solve the problem. and for a normal replay, you have to wait for a normal patch.

o
oldman_perm 12.01.21

The polyhedral
Armadillo is a modification that can be inserted into clothing cells to increase armor. You can craft (if you have a drawing) in the "Create" menu. The amount of armor in the modification will depend on the player's level, the higher, the more armor it contains when creating.
During the first playthrough, I did not meet immortal enemies. But on subsequent playthroughs, I used the battleship to its fullest and got sickly armor already at the initial stages of the game (1-2k armor. At level 50, armor can be increased to 4-6k). And now I wonder if this immortality of enemies is connected with the parameter of my armor ..

o
oldman_perm 15.01.21

Having tried a lot of options, I found a couple of how you can overwhelm the immortals when even the "vanhitkil" cheats do not work.
1) Powerful blow of the katana head of the arasaki (I have not tried other katanas). This is when the first hit is diagonal and the second blows the head off. Doesn't always work. Sometimes the enemies continue to run without a head and aggro) But in 90% it helps.
2) Crush the car.

o
oldman_perm 15.01.21

The campaign should be renamed the "Diary of failures (nickname)". I figured out immortality, cleaned out the map and went to the plot. From Panam I drove to a power plant and the mouse stopped working. It works in all menus, but in the game itself it does not rob. You can only move with the keys, mouse rotation does not work. I rolled back 5 saves in succession and always the same garbage at the power plant.

h
harsizis 26.01.21

noticed that immortal enemies appear if you use any demon. for example, after a request, all opponents raise alarms for some reason and become immortal, and I start to lag terribly at this moment

Y
Youxyxol 26.01.21

Guys, this is a bug of some kind, I have the same garbage periodically arises with immortal enemies. We are waiting for 1.1.

M
Max rihmaer 05.08.21

I get this bug after hacking an enemy. In any way.

e
envedimka 25.05.22

Just ran into this problem too. Game version 1.52. Watson, Little China, teleport point California Avenue Cartwright Street. After it, on the road to the east and just around the corner there will be a police car near the open gate, another police car will be just outside the gate in a small courtyard, and a robbery task. NPCs cannot be killed. Nothing affects them.

A
Andy_Volkano 08.10.22

envedimka
Hello! Did you find the problem solved? Are there any more unkillable enemies
?